Ecclesiastes

Elemental Terror

Elemental Terror

"We all knew this day would come. But altough we made so much preparations for facing those creatures, we didn't expect so much horror and terror. Our main goal know is to keep them away from major cities like Valholl and Ondylion.

Today the Earth-monster reached the mountain villages near Ondylion. It was a good thing Gyrin was here already. But will he be able to stop it before it will reach Ondylion...."

7670182040_1e3bbf2ebc_c.jpg

7670184066_db85d158a5_c.jpg

7670182630_f6057db5df_z.jpg

7670190594_73bd2a5c12_m.jpg7670187454_ef06c2424d_m.jpg7670183470_16f8f70b2f_m.jpg

Action shots

7670185474_546b3cdac3_m.jpg7670184834_13d4aedb7f_m.jpg7670186698_1d72e35815_m.jpg

More action shots

7670186092_5128464e2b.jpg7670189810_8204aca967.jpg

Run!/Ondylion perspective shot

7670188112_978787ed40_c.jpg

"Light the beacons" perspective shot

7670188680_d4d653f6f7_n.jpg7670189310_924275617a_n.jpg

Micro Ondyion/Elemental Crystal in the monsters chest

For better photo's: Flickr

(I managed to build this in one afternoon/evening. I was able to do that because I finished sorting two weeks ago, but I think I can start over now :tongue: It was a fun challenge to make a monster, never did that before. I also challenged myself to put the micro's inside the 48x48! I also tried to make an Ondylion micro close the the original I hope it worked out well!:wink:)

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Cool action!

This fits your style for sure.

I really like the micro work. Excellent job on that! I also really like the action. It feels like people are terrified!

Run away goats! Run away!

My one critique would be the color on the elemental matches the colors on the houses and ground a bit too much and it is hard to pick out what is what in that section. I know the elemental is an earthy like guy so he should match the earth, but he blends in a bit too much in that little section. Otherwise, very cool.

You sir are incredible *oh2* The fact that you built that in a day just blows me away *huh* I really like the monster and all the action :thumbup:

The beacons are also excellent. I think the micro scale part is my favorite one yet :thumbup: Way to represent Mitgardia :classic:

Great work. I love the way you have set up the scene to convey the panic and terror. I can really feel it!

Awesome entry Ecc! Especially knowing it was a one day build. It definitely fits with your entire Ondylion build styles

Wow, awesome MOC, even Awesomer knowing that it was built in one afternoon! :wacko:

Love all the action! Really terrifying elemental as well! :laugh:

Wonderful and appropriatly chaotic. I'll have trouble competing.

To ZCerberus' point, I think the elemental looks to have been formed from some ruined house that had gone back to nature.

To ZCerberus' point, I think the elemental looks to have been formed from some ruined house that had gone back to nature.

I don't really see that- but what do I know!

On the elemental though, I like the mouth and I like that he has four arms, those are both really nice touches.

Thanks guys! :classic:

My one critique would be the color on the elemental matches the colors on the houses and ground a bit too much and it is hard to pick out what is what in that section. I know the elemental is an earthy like guy so he should match the earth, but he blends in a bit too much in that little section. Otherwise, very cool.

It is actually the monster who smashed the house and it is in it with his arm. And I have to admit, Z is right on this one. It isn't so hard to see in real, but I also noticed the problem when I saw the photo. So maybe I can re shoot with more snow. But I think I won't be able to do that in time. So I will have to settle with this version :thumbup:

Great work. I love the way you have set up the scene to convey the panic and terror. I can really feel it!

I was going for that, so it did worked out! :classic:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

wow eccles, once again an absolutely stunning piece of Lego art by you! So much going on in the moc, so it's hard to find out where to look at at first. I usually love mocs like this! And your building speed is absolutely breath taking!

Great scene!!

I love the towers (the big and the microscale one) where the bacon is lit to warn everyone!

Also great microscale of Onldylion!

And of course a frightening elemental!!

Man, this is great stuff! Love the whole action feeling to the moc! The photo is as always great and that microbuild is top notch! :thumbup:

big guy ;)

great moc, and I always love the lights and ilumination

wow eccles, once again an absolutely stunning piece of Lego art by you! So much going on in the moc, so it's hard to find out where to look at at first. I usually love mocs like this! And your building speed is absolutely breath taking!

Thanks, I always like to put a lot of other things to see in a moc. But to notice it does take more than just a peek, like seeing the mosnters footprints. Not sure of anyone did see that yet :wink:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Great entry for Mitgardia! I really like the ice walls and the tower with the beacon. I agree that you've done a great job of creating a sense of panic, and all of your different shots really help convey that. Excellent work!

Lots of action to love here. I agree that the brown on brown colour scheme makes it a bit tricky to make out the details, but your elemental is lovely. Inspirational that you could put it together so quickly!

:classic:

The terror and destruction in this scene are instantly recognizable. Plus, the fact you did this in such little time is mind blowing. Good luck!

Nice job! I'm going to have to get organized so I can build this quickly default_blink.gif Nice touch on the forced persective micro tower!

I really love your elemental's face- it is the first thing I noticed, the green vines worked incredibly well to frame out the eyes.

You really created a sense of panic and fear with the way everything was staged, really great job on that!

I can't believe you did all of this in just one day, very impressive!