Sign in to follow this  
Mile85

Small MOC ships

This is my first post after a looong time.

I just opened a new account in brickshelf, there you'll find a few pictures of my ships. None of them is completed and I'll modify them later. I just used my spare parts that I had and I didn't do any planning, I just started to put pieces together. I didn't try to make them look realistic or historically accurate. Basically I built these in one night each. Pictures aren't that great but I'll try to take better pictures someday.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Mile85

There are many parts in each ship that I'm not happy with at all. + I would have used different colours in many places but I just didn't have enoughs bricks. None of them is completed, so don't be too harsh on me.

Edited by Mile85

hello and welcome back^^

mhh how can you say that's a nice work Buttons ? the folder is not yet public ^^

Mile85, can you please deeplink soome pics ? so we can see how it looks like while waiting for the folder to be public ?

I thought it's accessible right away (never had an account before). anyway..

Moc ships with original ships:

EDIT CGH: That is a nice fleet you have, but could you please resize the images to a 800 x 600 pixels maximum format?

You can check out how to do that here.

Yes I can, but brickshelf folder is already open so it's not needed anymore.

Sorry for any inconveniences, I just thought I'll upload those pictures for a short time and remove them after the brickshelf folder is open. I'm just too lazy to resize them, sorry again :pir-tongue:

Edited by Mile85

WOW, that is IMPRESSIVE man, and about your latest MOC that you posted above: wonderfull! (just like all those others, I downloaded the pic so I can zoom in even more and look at them in peace).

:thumbup: way to go!

Only the ammount of blue baseplates is so freakin' expensive already.

Edited by zorro3999

OMG you sure have a lot of ships, and they're very very very nice! I love the red ones with the cannon-sails, the blue and white sailed one is cool too! and it seems that you organized your ships in three categories " the blue, the reds, and the pirates"

so , what are they supposed to be ? ^^

WOW, that is IMPRESSIVE man, and about your latest MOC that you posted above: wonderfull! (just like all those others, I downloaded the pic so I can zoom in even more and look at them in peace).

:thumbup: way to go!

Only the ammount of blue baseplates is so freakin' expensive already.

Thanks for the nice words :) Plan was to do these ships so they blend in with the original ones. Those baseplates weren't that expensive, but it took a lot of time to get all of those... still searching for more.

OMG you sure have a lot of ships, and they're very very very nice! I love the red ones with the cannon-sails, the blue and white sailed one is cool too! and it seems that you organized your ships in three categories " the blue, the reds, and the pirates"

so , what are they supposed to be ? ^^

I just placed them like that for fun. No hidden meaning behind that. But I guess you could categorize them. You know, british, french, dutch...whatever.

I still have few more ships, but those aren't in the pictures. The Ship with the cannon sails needs a lot of improvements actually. Plan is to fit it with more sails, but those are all I have at the moment. Backside of the ship is too basic and I'll probably do it all over from a scratch.

Plan is to do also a bigger ship for spanish armada, merchant ship and a catamaran. Probably a few smaller ships too and I'll build rest of my original ships. After that I'm planning to do a couple fortresses :pir-classic:

I absolutely like your ship collection. I was thinking of doing similar thing as well, but I have to lay low on that idea for now. Are you planning on posting pics from your pirate army?

Also, just a quick question, are you a castle fan at all?

What are you smoking? This isn't bad at all. In fact, I would say this is Classic-Pirates.com frontpage material!!! So watch the frontpage.:wink:

Oh, and i think you're greedy having all those baseplates! :pir_laugh2:

Are you planning on posting pics from your pirate army?

Also, just a quick question, are you a castle fan at all?

I haven't thought of taking pictures of my minifigs. I have a quite good amount of soldiers, pirates and islanders. Most of them are from the sets but I have plenty of extra minifigs too.

Yeah, I like older castle sets very much and I'm collecting them too. New sets won't do the trick for me though...

What are you smoking? This isn't bad at all. In fact, I would say this is Classic-Pirates.com frontpage material!!! So watch the frontpage.:wink:

Oh, and i think you're greedy having all those baseplates! :pir_laugh2:

Pirates are greedy and they like to burn everything :jollyroger:

I haven't thought of taking pictures of my minifigs. I have a quite good amount of soldiers, pirates and islanders. Most of them are from the sets but I have plenty of extra minifigs too.

Yeah, I like older castle sets very much and I'm collecting them too. New sets won't do the trick for me though...

Thst cool. I have about 20-30 piratesand 20 soldiers so far. Im thinkiing about launching a huge pirates MOC ina year or two. Right now Im focuisng on castle. I like all but the first castle serious and crusaders. Everything else is fine. Have you ever though about making a castle fleets?