NickAb

[MOC] Starfighters

2212. Mankind is exploring space. Ironically, aliens are not the main danger in space, the main danger is people themselves. Space pirates are the scourge of the century.

I would like to present to you one of the famous and cruel pirates - Jack "The Gold Tooth" and his ship "Green Reaper".

Despite the fact that Reaper is very small and does not possess a high firepower, this fighter can cause a lot of damage.

5351094215_af353ced83.jpg 3277746457_96c179ffc0.jpg

LDD Model (slightly modified)

More at Brickshelf

Let's move on to the next starfighter. This one was my first MOC after my "dark ages". I call it "Wasp".

3231188072_5d168882cc.jpg 3231188074_3b7f5cdd13.jpg

More at Brickshelf

Edited by NickAb

Nice work! I like the second one - the Wasp, the best. Nice. :classic:

I like the Green Reaper, its small with just enough detailing to not look cluttered but still give it tons of character.

But I feel like I'd like the Wasp much more.......if we could see more of it! I wanna see some 3/4 view pictures!

Mike

I love both of these, but honestly the Wasp just screams wow factor. Well done mate, these are beauties with some great techniques :thumbup::classic:

Sweet! The Wasp looks good, but the Green Reaper is amazing. I like the size, color, and sleek look of your design. Really neat how you put a storage compartment in the back. Looking forward to more of your designs!

Both of these are very well done starfighter MOCs NickAb! I like them both as each has its own unique 'flavor'. The small size of the Green Reaper makes it perfect for a one-man personal starfighter. On the other hand, the Wasp looks more of an offensive ship with its arsenal of blasters and ammunition. Very nice work on these! :thumbup: Oh and BTW, I took the liberty of indexing your Green Reaper LDD MOC here. :wink:

The Green Reaper is totally AWESOME 'NickAb' and the Wasp is pretty good too ! :grin:

But it's the Reaper for me, it appears to belong to a soldier of fortune eh ? :grin:

Brick On 'NickAb' ! :grin:

Thanks to everybody for reviews :classic: .

But I feel like I'd like the Wasp much more.......if we could see more of it! I wanna see some 3/4 view pictures!

Mike

Unfortunately I have disassembled it a long time ago :cry_sad: .

Edited by NickAb