Siegfried

EB Xmas Raffle 2013: Now on!

So how does this work? It's simple, you go to the calendar page, which looks like this...

cal13d0.jpg

...and see the daily winners. At midnight each day, EB time, a new window will automatically reveal showing one of the entries, and six new names will be added to the list at the bottom. The bottom list also shows you what the winners win...

FAQ:

1. Entries are closed. You can't enter now.

2. Original entries can be found here.

Oh that's cool! I didn't participate in last year's raffle (Although I cannot remember it either so...), so I didn't expect this; the Calender page is super cool! Congrats to the winners thus far!

So the prizes each day are announced at 4:00 PM?

Midnight. EB time. Look at point one in the FAQ on the Calendar...

Wow! I did not expect to win something right at the start! A huge thank you to CopMike for giving away these generous prize packs of minifigures. I enjoyed building the ornament too. Congrats to the other winners so far. I enjoyed seeing all the creative entries to this raffle.

Congratulations to the first of y'all!

Still rooting for prize 1... though all are great, of course. :grin:

Edited by General Magma

Congrats to the winners so far. I'm shocked I was picked, but oh so thankful! Thanks again CopMike for organizing this!

wow, i actually won something. didn't expect that. thanks a lot CopMike! and congratz for the other winner too.

Just seen the other topic! Them prizes with them odds :wub: , hopefully I get one! Well done to the raffle winners so far though!

Wow, I can't believe I just won! I was hoping for one of the other minifig sets, but it's still fantastic! Thanks so much CopMike! Congrats to all of the other winners!

Edited by Automaton Creations

I still haven't won.... Congratulations to all the winners!

There are many of us who hasn't won yet, so be patient :classic:

And to dance on everyone's nerves, here are the chances.

Edited by Yooha

How does CopMike or EB figure which ornament will be displayed on the calendar? Just curious.

I'm the one who "programs" the calendar. I pick the images mostly based on the first posted in topic for that prize day, but sometimes I pick another as I feel the first wouldn't work as a square... or for some other artistic reason. :wink:

There are many of us who hasn't won yet, so be patient :classic:

And to dance on everyone's nerves, here are the chances.

I'm trying! :laugh:

(It's somewhat amusing that since I live on the East Coast of the U.S., I see the winners for the 4th day on the 3rd, 5th day on the 4th, etc. Even though it's actually the same time.) :wink:

Edited by Lego Spy

just wanna know, did the prizes will be send after all the winners all decided, or you send the prizes every day?