Sign in to follow this  
Paul cantu

The Empress

What an impressive ship!! You've done a great job, although some sails would be better indeed and perhaps you can add a figuerehead? I like the cabin, it's my favorite part, it's packed with details just like the rest of the ship.

The coloursheme looks great and I see the ship has a working anchor? :pir-classic:

Keep up the good work!! :thumbup:

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

that's funny! I'm actually making a ship too, and it kinda looks like yours ( I'll change it^^ ) and as yours, it's going to have a detailed interior ^^ well done ! that's a very beautiful ship with a cool interior!

that's funny! I'm actually making a ship too, and it kinda looks like yours ( I'll change it^^ ) and as yours, it's going to have a detailed interior ^^ well done ! that's a very beautiful ship with a cool interior!

Don't change your ship because it might look similar to mine. If you have already been working on it there is no point in putting yourself through all that work. I really like that you are making a detailed interior too. interiors make ships really cool.

Don't change your ship because it might look similar to mine. If you have already been working on it there is no point in putting yourself through all that work. I really like that you are making a detailed interior too. interiors make ships really cool.

Agreed, sometimes the interior of the cabin is much more better and nicer then the cabin itself. :pir_laugh2:

Nice stuff Paul, but I have a question... what part is this please ?

Thanks in advance !

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that part is this one. :pir-wink:

To quote Captain Jack Sparrow "It's just such a pretty boat, err.. SHIP!" The details are wonderful, and I especially love the fact the governor is well read. How did you build that wonderful bookcase?

Youv'e done an awesome job on this ship...maybe a figure head but that is totally up to you.