Sign in to follow this  
Nick McLego

The Little Outpost

What a beatiful MOC you have done for us Redcoats Nich :pir-wub: The details on this MOC are very nicely done and the cave is just oerfectly done. The rock effect is also good. Good job mate.

Captain Becker

So lovely at all. You managed to put an amazing amount of details in your creation. I like the Sails on the little boat. :thumbup:

You've managed to put a lot of detail in there, I also really like the classic colours of the building and the cliffwork is rather nice! :thumbup:

I would remove these lime 1x1 round plates from the door though, and perhaps some white waves among the blue water? Also a large Redcoat flag would add a lot I think. :pir-classic:

I like the 'roof' and the folded sails on the boat.

Indeed a few more details (and/or perhaps a few more colours) would be a nice addition.

But it's certainly not bad for your first creation on this forum.

Btw, Welcome to classic-pirates! (If you have any questions concerning the forum, ask them here)

For a first post it's a very nice MOC indeed! Expect it to be blogged on Classic-Pirates.com soon!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I'm the last to a part of comments but it must be said, lots of good details in a very compact area. I hope to see more of your work around the pirate forum!