Sign in to follow this  
MacK

My Lil' Army

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of my army as it stands right now. Although the MACK army no longer has a navy it now has a few more infantry and ground vehicles. A apologize ahead of time for the blurry and poorly lit picture. I was in a hurry to get them done before the light went really bad, and will probably retake them soon.

So without further ado I present to you the MACK army as it stands June 17th 2009.

mack_army_008_1.jpg

A ground level shot of the infantry, although not all of their equipment is in it.

mack_army_003_1.jpg

The air force is in the top left hand corner minus the drop ship, and you can see some of the MACK vehicles.

mack_army_014_1.jpg

This picture shows the rest of the vehicles including the new MACK heavy assault tank, among a few others.

gallery when public

If you have any comments or criticism; please post it here as I'd love to read it. Also if you have any requests for any specific pictures of the MACK army post here and I'll try my best to get it.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

That army is nice, and the vehicles even better! Is that a Pelican and Warthog I spy in there? :sweet: Now, that tank, is just GORGEOUS! :wub: Those lines are so smooth, and the color suits it perfectly. Very nice creations I must say. :thumbup:

Damn those are some very good vehicles, do you have more detailed photo's showing the dark bley groundvehicles? I really like to see more off them :) good job! And that army is not that small, they're pretty mobile, do they have a base?

edit: spelling..

Edited by Perterz