Spacerunner

MOC: Spyrius models

Hello universe! Spyrius has finally a ship that can travel to another galaxies and so we are here.

I Like Spyrius theme and many of my creations belong to it.

I will not bother you with old models, you can see them in my BS gallery under "Spyrius" icon. I just introduce this branch of my MOCs with AX - 01 - Galaxy spaceship. - Gallery here-

And our latest base G - 03 - Yellow Rock which is a bio-reasearch facility. - Gallery here -

If you have any idea of improvement, I`ll be glad to read it. Hope you will enjoy theese MOCs :classic:

Let`s start with the ship:

Construction: Intergalactic ship Inspired by 6984 - Space Police II Galactic Madiator. In nose there is cockpit, behind it is bedroom and shower. Livingroom and kithen are right next to side door. I must mention the "enegrobush" we are using to get air and energy for our creations. In rear section is cargo room with loading ramp. Supprot can be hidden inside the ship.

Guns: We are peaceful explorers, not attack shuttle. There are just light lasers on wings. (self-defence and asteroid shooting)

Crew: 12 members (9 men, 3 androids)

1overall06.jpg

The base:

Thera are three parts - main room, with balcony and all equipment. The garage (on right) for mini cars ant the tower with lookout on top. There is a landing platform in front too.

1foto1.jpg

Edited by Spacerunner

Well done, Spacerunner :thumbup:

Ship:

Nice shape, reminds me of Darth Mauls Sith Infiltrator from Star Wars.

The ship must have a big interior for over 10 figures...

Base:

That looks really awesome, too.

I love the big pane in the main room. Looks impressive.

Another nice idea is the tower and the garage.

Oh and is there galactic vegetable garden (under the main room)?

So all in all you've done a really great job.

I hope to see more creations from you! :classic:

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Another blast from the past for me.

But a nice job you did on the ship and base.

Perhaps if you switch the legs from the lookout for these it would look even better (IMHO that is).

The ship looks really nice. Cool interior. You should correct the link to the ship's gallery.

The Base is just awesome. I especially like the large Trans-Blue Windscreens.

Well done, Spacerunner :thumbup:

Ship:

Nice shape, reminds me of Darth Mauls Sith Infiltrator from Star Wars.

The ship must have a big interior for over 10 figures...

Base:

That looks really awesome, too.

I love the big pane in the main room. Looks impressive.

Another nice idea is the tower and the garage.

Oh and is there galactic vegetable garden (under the main room)?

So all in all you've done a really great job.

I hope to see more creations from you! :classic:

'Bricks'

Interier is full of figs :classic: gallery of it is here and here is picture of the whole crew:

1all2.jpg

Another blast from the past for me.

But a nice job you did on the ship and base.

Perhaps if you switch the legs from the lookout for these it would look even better (IMHO that is).

I expect you`re talking about the base, if so, I must agree, but those aren`t in my collection :sceptic:

The ship looks really nice. Cool interior. You should correct the link to the ship's gallery.

The Base is just awesome. I especially like the large Trans-Blue Windscreens.

Link corrected :classic:

Wow, that´s a very impressive space ship with a lot of fine details! :thumbup:

The shape´s very classic with a good use of these trans antenna pieces and a great

working landing gear. The interior looks also interesting and the idea with those bushes

is pretty original. It´s very pleasant to see a research ship instead all these battleships too!

My favorite part´s that very distinct split cockpit section, it really looks beautiful.

Your base looks very nice too, with a well fitting interior and some cool details like these black

jet engines on the tower. All the buildings look very convenient and´ll work well as an excellent

setting for any adventurous and thrilling SF backstory... wait, what´s that - a strange red and green

bush mutation sneaking in..? Watch out, brave explorers, something wicked this way comes! :laugh:

All the little rovers and gliders´re charming and very neat in size too. An entertaining and comprehensive work indeed!

This is great stuff. I like the "classical" appearance and construction of your models, and the color scheme certainly stays true to the original theme. The ship's hangar with the large trans-blue panels above it looks especially cool. The only thing is that Spyrius is not exactly a peaceful faction. :grin:

Since you have made so many Spyrius themed models, you might also find this thread an interesting read.

The base is my favourite part. Unlike a lot of TLC bases, there is actual room inside! It looks stylish, nifty and functional, which is a job well done in my book.

To the previous replies: Yep, there is a space vegetable garden - like I said - this is biological research facility, trying to improve features of space energo bush. (the red one might be just it!)

This is great stuff. I like the "classical" appearance and construction of your models, and the color scheme certainly stays true to the original theme. The ship's hangar with the large trans-blue panels above it looks especially cool. The only thing is that Spyrius is not exactly a peaceful faction. :grin:

Since you have made so many Spyrius themed models, you might also find this thread an interesting read.

WOW, thanks a lot for this link. A great "tree" of space reviews was hidden there :alien: I still didn't finsh reading those.

I'm a Spyrius fan, but there are few things I disagree with - like that they are thieves. That is the reason why I made my own Spyrius fraction who left the planet.

I'm trying to keep classical architecture and colours of original Spyrius and "golden ages of Lego space", but ships often had to be changed...

Thanks for all the graeat comments :classic: