Sign in to follow this  
ProducePrincess

Tectovian military truck and "Sparker" light combat Bot

truck_convoy_1.jpg

The miltary truck to the right , and the "sparker" to the left

truck_convoy_2.jpg

I found this truck to be a fun build and the new truck tires work really well for this one.

I thought the bubble window would give it a more futuristic look and to be honest i had little choice on what else i could use.

truck_convoy_3.jpg

To be honest i wasn't overally impressed with the way this bot turned out but he's ok i guess.Its quite fragile like most mechs i make.

Theres a pack on the back for flamer fuel .

what do you think of it?

questions ,comments ,and advice are most certainly welcome :classic:

Black Rabbit

Edited by Black Rabbit

They are both very nice. Great use of parts :thumbup:

Btw, the snowy background gives them an even more interesting look :wink:

LuxorV

Great stuff, both look very good but the truck looks the best to me. I love the little cockpit and the tire choice, and the girders it is transporting look really neat on it.

The robot I agree could use some work and I see that it would be fairly fragile. Over all tohugh it is a really neat piece of work.

Like LuxorV said too, the snow background looks ace!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I think the bot looks great except for the torso. It's well done with small integrated pieces, and complicated robotic looks, until you get to the big clunky slope pieces in the torso. I am also unsure of the function of the truck. Transport?

They are both very nice. Great use of parts :thumbup:

Btw, the snowy background gives them an even more interesting look :wink:

LuxorV

thanks , snow's a lot easier to use than a paper background , sadly it melted away today in the lovely sun vancouver island got today :classic:

Great stuff, both look very good but the truck looks the best to me. I love the little cockpit and the tire choice, and the girders it is transporting look really neat on it.

The robot I agree could use some work and I see that it would be fairly fragile. Over all tohugh it is a really neat piece of work.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

The main problem with the mech is the two cylinder parts that i used to lengthen the legs, when bending the knees these tend to fall off along with the lower leg section.

thanks Batbrick .

I think the bot looks great except for the torso. It's well done with small integrated pieces, and complicated robotic looks, until you get to the big clunky slope pieces in the torso. I am also unsure of the function of the truck. Transport?

I agree with you on the slope pieces and i'll remove them but what could i put in their place? The trucks main function is carrying equipment and infantary. right now it's loaded a few components to a guard tower. thanks for the advice :classic:

thanks for the compliments guys :classic:

Edited by Black Rabbit

Your Bot looks pretty neat but I especially like that cool truck, it´s, for its size, a really well detailed and original creation! :classic: