Toa of Whimsy

Toa of Whimsy's BIONICLE "art"

Hello, It's-a-me, Toa of Whimsy! I got into some trouble there and the EB mods party-vanned me and got me put in some kind of interrogation chamber

so I promised to cut the rudey and the sweary and boost the discussion of LEGO and the posting of orginal content. So here we go!

So here's a pic of Sarda and Idris, a Vampire squid, and some other aquatic critters:

scan0001npe.png

I was going to color it but thought I might accidentally ruin it.

Those things with chains and spikes on em that they're wearing was supposed to be the POWER GLOVES they wear (the Onua claws in the sets)- just assume the chains are renmants from the time in Karzahni. Also Sarda has a visor in this one, he looks like Proto Man (but then again I assume the set designers got their inspiration for Matoran, especially the more recent ones, from Mega Mans and Astro Boy and whatnot, much like how Vampire squids resemble Metroids).

So yes, will post more stuff later, but until then gimme comments/criticism/pie/"your art is too weeaboo!"... And watch out for Tren Krom.

A great sketch Toa! I think will look better in Black and White and it was wise not to colour it. Nice work :thumbup: .

Nice, I especially like the expressions on their faces [although I do want to see a colored version].

I must add that I don't actually draw BIONICLE all that much. Mostly furries.

That's a, um, bold admission.

A great sketch Toa! I think will look better in Black and White and it was wise not to colour it. Nice work :thumbup: .

Call me "Whimsy" please

On another note, I have more drawings- Lo and behold! I have a color pic of Pohatu nuva:

scan0002y.png

That's a, um, bold admission.

Since I am assuming that by posting at least SOME LEGO content in my posts I can get away with a little non-LEGO stuff, here is a furry:

doggyv.png

I call her "doggy"!

Since I am assuming that by posting at least SOME LEGO content in my posts I can get away with a little non-LEGO stuff, here is a furry:

doggyv.png

I call her "doggy"!

I was quite shocked at first, then I decided that the floppy ear pigtails are pretty clever. Good job!

Doublepost and bump because I have new BIONICLE art to show you and most forums allow you to bump art threads on the basis that you have new artwork, and I don't see why this place should have it different.

scan0003.png

Now, tell Tren Krom here of your power.

I haven't seen this one before, have i?

Its good. I like the detail, such as the flower in her "hair".

I haven't seen this one before, have i?

Its good. I like the detail, such as the flower in "her" "hair".

TEE HEE.

Because Tren Krom is called a "he" in the story... Even though the majority of BIONICLE universe-dwellers probably wouldn't be able to tell male from female in fully-organic creatures even if they were slapped in the face with a pair of mammaries, seeing as most fully-organic species in the BIONICLE universe that we know exist there are slugs, worms, telepathic hivemind brains, insects, and fish (Or was this just the endless ocean planet?).

SPEAKING OF WHICH... Something I did with the intention of seeing whether furries I drew were far too "alike" so to speak... PICK ONE! XD

im not really sure of those "Furry thingies", but also i can say that you draw really well

BUT I LOVE THE FACE YOU PUT TO TAKADOX!!!

HE'S SO!!!..

oh_hai.jpg

im not really sure of those "Furry thingies", but also i can say that you draw really well

BUT I LOVE THE FACE YOU PUT TO TAKADOX!!!

HE'S SO!!!..

AAAH YA BEAT MEH.

It's not Takadox actually, just a fish with a head like his. And it was meant to look like it's grinning, with toothy smile, like GRINMAN:

180px-Cockmonglernotext.jpg

But I must say... you made it AWESOME: imhappyplz.gif

im in ur devianTART. poastin bad artworks

Yes, I am, and here is a link to an art I posted on it: http://lordsegosonar.deviantart.com/art/Au...-Hound-66000498

It is the only art of mine that has a significant number of favorites. Because fanart of stuff ALWAYS gets attention, no matter how bad/stupid/rule 34 it is.

Bionicle, Sonic, Digimon, mario, dilbert.... You just earned a cookie! :classic:

Srsly, tho- I enjoy your stuff. It makes me smile.

Bionicle, Sonic, Digimon, mario, dilbert.... You just earned a cookie! :classic:

Srsly, tho- I enjoy your stuff. It makes me smile.

DAAAAAAWWW, thanks!

In other news:

scan0008.png

I thought this drawing of Takanuva which I made for my drawing story game was good enough to re-post here. Lol spikes and visor. Now he's some kind of bad punk-ish dude.

Will post a color drawing of Takanuva when I get enough time.

Is...Is that seriously a picture of a naked collared and chained bunnygirl next to punk Takanuva?

This right here is everything wrong with the Internet and Teenagers today.

Wow.

This right here is everything wrong with the Internet.

No, what's REALLY wrong with the internet is all the weirdos making pr0n of Cartoon characters we grew up with, AND the fact that some of them weirdos happen to have the drawing skills of a two-year-old.

Is...Is that seriously a picture of a naked collared and chained bunnygirl next to punk Takanuva?

This right here is everything wrong with the Internet and Teenagers today.

Wow.

This is quite possibly the first thing to EVER make me do a spittake. Ever. :tongue:

(Hope my monitor survives flavored water...D=)

Toa of Whimsy, holy crap. I love your art - all of it. =D If I weren't too lazy to make a deviantart account, I'd friend you. Keep up the good pics ^.^

~Trexxen