Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - Chapter Three

CIMG7079.jpg

~CIMG7192-1.jpg~CopyofCIMG7432.jpg~CopyofCIMG7613.jpg~

All mafia members gather into the next room of the headquarters to discover that Zachary had been killed. The General claims that his death was by gunshot. The bullet is still in the hole awaiting examination and strangely Zachary fell forward after being shot in the stomach and bleeding out. There are old support beams that continuously creak and look rather strange. Along with that there is a broken lamp an extremely clean chest and a plush leather chair. There is also an old dark brownish wood floor.

CIMG7621.jpg

CIMG7613.jpg

After all members had completely entered the room the door to the storage room closes. There is only one door to go through again. It will lead to the Kitchen. Ignacio is especially pleased to leave the room as he wants that damn briefcase opened.

All the members are joyful when they discover that Zachary is a detective. Clearly some of them half to put on a good act to prove that and all the members plan to examine the area then leave votes on Wednesday-Friday this week which will give enough time to the Voice in the Sky to release the next Chapter next Sunday.

Mafia you want to kill all detectives and visa versa for the detectives. Remember people you want to keep in this game include...

~Members that ask good questions and will be resourceful later on...

~Those that are on your side if you can find out?

CIMG7098-1-1.jpg - Alfonso - Shot in chapter two found near the storage area. - Detective

CIMG7101-1-1.jpg - Benjamin - Hit by car for not voting and died. - Unknown

CIMG7111-1-1.jpg - Zachary - Shot in Chapter three. - Detective

Let the discussion begin!

CIMG7079-1.jpg

Excellent! Things are looking up in every way possible! Another detective dead, another room closer to opening that damn briefcase, another room closer to the kitchen! I'm starving...

Perhaps we could take a look in that chest over there?

Yay! That damned detective...... Could I check around the room for any blood spatter, as well as check the calibre of bullet in Zachary's stomach?

I never liked that presumptuous detective, what, what!

May I check Zachary's breifcase?

Dear me, all these dead bodies are making me faint. I need a strong man to lean on.

I would like to take a look at the large stand lamp, in the top, around and under the base, along the shaft etc. It looks highly suspicious to me.

Excellent! Things are looking up in every way possible! Another detective dead, another room closer to opening that damn briefcase, another room closer to the kitchen! I'm starving...

Perhaps we could take a look in that chest over there?

Ignacio heads over to check the chest. In it he finds the gun used to shoot poor Zachary or damned in this case.

Yay! That damned detective...... Could I check around the room for any blood spatter, as well as check the calibre of bullet in Zachary's stomach?

Rafael goes to check the floor for blood. On it he finds plenty of blood which he quickly tests and finds to by Zachary's. The calibre of the bullet is the same as that of the one lodged in Mr. Ditalini. Everyone really thought of him as a doctor though.

I never liked that presumptuous detective, what, what!

May I check Zachary's breifcase?

In the briefcase Adam finds papers all relating to the bust on the Mafia organization along with money that had been untouched by anyone other than Zachary.

Dear me, all these dead bodies are making me faint. I need a strong man to lean on.

I would like to take a look at the large stand lamp, in the top, around and under the base, along the shaft etc. It looks highly suspicious to me.

Dakota falls into Rafaels arms a little faint, but then stands up and searches the lamp and discovers that is was broken by some large force. She guess a bullet. Upon further investigation of her suspicion she finds that there are bullet holes in the wall! The General Axel also searches the seen and sees sword marks on the shaft of the lamp and he notices no stab wounds or other marks that would have been caused by metal though.

I suspected he would be a detective. I suppose just because of the way he seemed to point out potential mafia members from the first day.

I assume the bulletholes in the wall are the same caliber, no? Also, if it's a clean chest, perhaps it was moved there post murder? Can we try to move it?

Rafael goes to check the floor for blood. On it he finds plenty of blood which he quickly tests and finds to by Zachary's. The calibre of the bullet is the same as that of the one lodged in Mr. Ditalini. Everyone really thought of him as a doctor though.

I thought there was no bullet found in Mr. Ditalini's head? :wacko:

Dakota falls into Rafaels arms a little faint

There, there, Dakota, It's OK.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Excellant, Another tr

Excellant, Another traitor dead! :thumbup::devil:

Now since pretty much everything that can be asked has been, I'd like to try and find a way out of this room (while checking for booby traps)

Excellent we're taking those detectives down slowly but surely.

May I check the chair for any stains, hair, finger prints, or other markings?

I suspected he would be a detective. I suppose just because of the way he seemed to point out potential mafia members from the first day.

I assume the bulletholes in the wall are the same caliber, no? Also, if it's a clean chest, perhaps it was moved there post murder? Can we try to move it?

The bullethole was of the same calibre as Jonathan suspected and as he tries to inspect the body further he is sprayed with a splash of blood. He scream "Dirty blood of a damn traitor" and runs off to the other side of the room giving up on inspecting the chest further.

I thought there was no bullet found in Mr. Ditalini's head? :wacko:

There, there, Dakota, It's OK.

Rafael begins to question that voice in the sky then says "Oh, it was the same calibre we suspected". He settled down then dropped Dakota.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Excellant, Another tr

Excellant, Another traitor dead! :thumbup::devil:

Now since pretty much everything that can be asked has been, I'd like to try and find a way out of this room (while checking for booby traps)

Dick checks the door for any booby traps and finds none. He along with the others begin to prepare for the next room.

Excellent we're taking those detectives down slowly but surely.

May I check the chair for any stains, hair, finger prints, or other markings?

Timothy goes to check the chair and finds nothing out of the ordinary strangely.

VOTES ARE NOW ACCEPTED FOR ANYONE READY TO TURN THEM IN!

Sign in to follow this