Sign in to follow this  
Turaga of Force

BrickForge Forum Exclusive Tan Space Marine Armor

As a Chief Smithy over at BrickForge forum, I am happy to announce the release of tan Space Marine armor, available exclusively to BF forum members. If you don't have an account, register! Once you are logged in, you will see a sub-forum of Ye Ole Shoppe called Showcase Specials. There is a topic in Showcase Specials with a link to the tan Space Marine armor store page. The helmet and body armor are sold as a set for $3.00. There is a limit of 3 sets per person. Remember to buy a Space Marine visor, too!

spacemarine_tan.jpg

-ToF

Yes, they are limited edition. They will be available until they sell out, however, seeing as there are less than 400 sets and Space Marine armor is extremely popular, it is highly unlikely that they will still be available at Christmas. Chances are there will not be any more produced in tan after this batch sells out. (However dark tan will be coming eventually.) If you want some, I'd buy it as soon as possible. And remember the visors!

-ToF

Edited by Turaga of Force

Thanks for the tip off, I just went and got myself three of these. They look very cool, I can't wait until they arrive so I can test them out!