Morgan19

20 creepy Halloween minifigs

Hey Morgan,

Your 20 Halloween minifigs are very impressive. The additional artwork certainly has put across the halloween fear across each character. It looks real nice, and you are defintely ready for the upcoming Halloween. :tongue:

These are my entries for Kam's "creepy Halloween minifig" contest over at Fine Clonier.

m19

Ooh! Lurvly!

Nice customs :P

~A.S.

Great figs Morgan!!

I like The Jack O' Lantern the most!! :thumbup:

Hope you win!!

Undersigned MoWo

Hi there Morgan19, those Halloween minifigs of you look really great. Personnaly I like the dead (german?) pilot the most ! He's so scary and... cool.

That "fishman" looks great too, actually they all look great but i like those 2 the most.

Excellent creeps Morgan. I love spooky lot. I esp. like the Tommy Knocker with the pick. The Gunman is pretty slick to.

These remind me of a EB Halloween contest we had a few years ago:

spookyfigscontest.jpg

Nice job! :thumbup:

Heeheee, I remember seeing that Amazon. :tongue:

(Interesting that "the drowned" popped up in that one too– I know I've heard it in folklore before but it's interesting to see it again in a LEGO context. There's something about creepy Halloween characters that begs the use of calling them a "The...", I guess. Sounds creepier. :wink:)

m19

Eeee, these are really great customs! The Drowned is my favourite, ingenious construction, but I love them all! Brilliant design. :thumbup:

:skull:

Wait, those are all your entries? Brilliant! How long did it take you?

I especially love the Shattered Maid and the Zombie Leader. Is the armband on the Zombie Leader stickered on or a separate piece?

What set did Kekishaa the Skull Dancer's head come from?

It didn't! :pir-grin: It's actually a custom head by Tothiro, painted by me.

Wait, those are all your entries? Brilliant! How long did it take you?

I especially love the Shattered Maid and the Zombie Leader. Is the armband on the Zombie Leader stickered on or a separate piece?

All my entries so far, yes. :wink: I'm pretty burned out after spending most of my evenings this week doing these, but I've kept the 'figs out on the coffee table and am planning doing a few more as inspiration strikes.

The zombie's armband is a sticker.

Each minifig itself can take anywhere from five minutes to an hour to put together, depending on how "in the mood" I am and how quickly I can find the pieces I'm looking for. Photography, editing, photo research, and Photoshopping for each one usually takes fifteen minutes to half an hour, again depending on a bunch of factors.

m19

Edited by Morgan19

It's a Best-Lock (clone brand) riot shield from a pack of their military figs-- the zombie leader's hat is also B-L.

m19

Very nice! My personnel favorites would have to be The Drowned, The Iron Golem, The Faceless Seraph, and The One Eyed Gremlin. The photoshopping and lighting are also very good! :thumbup:

Hehehe, Morgan I have been following these from FBTB, and your parts use is most creative! My favourite so far is Goba's Monster, good job on finding another use for Rotta. On another note, I believe that you may have already won the contest with this many entries :wink: Anyway enjoying every one of them!

Hi Morgan,

great work :thumbup:

I like the german decals. Can I get them from anywhere???

Robiwan

Not at the moment, no; they're my own design and I don't have plans to release them (yet?). Sorry!

m19

Edited by Morgan19

As always, fantastic work. I couldn't possibly fathom the amount of creativity when it comes to the minifigures themselves and your custom backgrounds. I love competition like this; you certainly should win. :thumbup:

Would you like me to edit the title of this thread for you; since there are more than 20 now. :grin:

WOW these are fantastic!!! I love MaKoto :wub: and the brass man!!! Excellent work keep it up! :thumbup:

Edited by wulf