Sign in to follow this  
RejectedShrimp

Star Wars figs and more!

Hey i have collected quite a collection of lego over the past years and am now wanting to sell most lots including:

Ministarwars sets like republic gunship, hoth battle and more just ask

Harry potter sets including knightbus, hogwarts express (askaban) and lupins classroom

also have figures like:

Zinadine zidane

Buzzdroid

Buzzlighter

Woody

S3 driver

Oi! Whats wrong with us southerners then? :laugh:

Im after star wars sets myself,if you're willing to post down here? What are you after in trade?

Oi! Whats wrong with us southerners then? :laugh:

Im after star wars sets myself,if you're willing to post down here? What are you after in trade?

i have a buyer for all my lego for sale sorry is there anyway for me to close this post :tongue:

i have nothing wrong with southeners just would prefer a face to face trade bit unsure of trading on here as i am a newbie although i am sure most people like yourself are fully legit :sweet:

i have a buyer for all my lego for sale sorry is there anyway for me to close this post :tongue:

Nope you can't lock this, but I can.

Locked upon request.

WhiteFang

i have a lego spiderman figure excellent condition with a used rope. If anyone is interested then please let me know

UK only

For trade i would like mummy minifigs preferably 3

Edited by RejectedShrimp

I have like around 70 lego club magazines and catalogues from i think as early as 2004 and as i dont see any need for them i am willing to sell them. If interested let me know i should be updating some pics in the next couple of days so watch this spot. :classic:

Oh and i am also selling the yellow jedi starfighter which anakin has in episode 3 saddly no figures but complete

Edited by RejectedShrimp

I'm interested in some mgazines, but it depends which, and how much you want for them.

Where are you located?

UK but i am willing to post internationally for extra fees depending on postage costs and i probablly sell old lego club magazines for about £1 each i will be taking photos later so you can see what it is i have for sale :classic:

UK but i am willing to post internationally for extra fees depending on postage costs and i probablly sell old lego club magazines for about £1 each i will be taking photos later so you can see what it is i have for sale :classic:

I live in the Netherlands, so we'll just have tho see what the shipping will be.

Thanks.

They date from 2003 to 2008

2003 has 3 magazines in bad to good condition

2004 has 4 magazines in poor to good condition

2005 has 2 magazines in poor to good condition and 2 catalogues in poor to good condition

2006 has 5 magazines in poor to good condition and 2 catalogues in poor to good condition

2007 has 2 magazines in poor to good condition and 2 catalogues in bad to good condition

2008 has 1 catalogue in great condition also found another magazine in great condition

i may of over done it when i said 70 but some where in such a state i simply threw them out as they were torn to bits

price for all 23 you make the offer but with the bulk of the lot postage may cost a bit your choice if you are willing to pay

Edited by RejectedShrimp

Just out of interest,how much are you asking for the jedi star fighter?

Is there anything here in my post you might like to trade for?-

click here

Edited by charlieboy

I have collected almost half of the collection of series 3 but now want to sell them. A list of prices for each is stated below:

Driver x2 £3

Pilot £3

Sumo £3

Snowboarder £4

Tribal Chief £4

Samurai £4.50

Also have a series 2 mime £4

All prices include P+P to anywhere in the UK using royal mails first class.

All figures are 100% complete and i have a few series 3 leaflets if necessarly needed.

I will sell all 7 for £15 :grin:

:classic:

Edited by RejectedShrimp

i have 6 city roda plates for sale which are in good condition and are grey

i want cash directly sent to me and i am selling to uk only.

Make me an offer and i will take it from there the best offer recieves the goods.

Lot includes:

1 straight

1 crossroad

2 corners

2 t junctions

James

:laugh: i am looking for the instructions for this set before i sell it to a local shop owner who has been buying my old sets hassle free and good prices

i am looking for anyone in the uk who have the instructions and are willing to part with them for some cash or lego :laugh:

i am looking for Starwars figures for this set or cash. I am hoping to do business in the uk only but if intreseted from futher abroad then if you are willing to pay postage costs then i will happily sell/trade

item is 100% complete with some spare parts and its part of the bonus build (Y-Wing) comes in its box with its instructions both of which are in superb condition make any others in this post or PM me

Edited by RejectedShrimp

i have 6 city roda plates for sale which are in good condition and are grey

i want cash directly sent to me and i am selling to uk only.

Make me an offer and i will take it from there the best offer recieves the goods.

Lot includes:

1 straight

1 crossroad

2 corners

2 t junctions

James

Hi

Are they the ones in Dark Bley or the ones in old light grey?

Thanks

The set from the film "Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban" the Knight Bus is 100% complete with spare parts but without instructions box. i was hoping for at least £25 plus postage costs. as i havent got a paypal account fully active yet i am hoping for money in the post but in the next couple of weeks i should be able to accept paypal payments.

Mainly looking for inside the uk sale but if you are willing to pay the postage i will go anywhere in the world

Thanks James

looking for the following Starwars figures

Luke Tatooine with yellow skin

Scout trooper

Greedo

New Boba Fett

Han solo any with yellow skin

old ben kanobi yellow skin

cp30

mandalorian trooper

if you have any others you want to trade just say and ill let you know if i am intersted

trade only as i am strapped for cash so just ask for anything and ill let you know if i have it and no i am not trading my current sw figures

2 things capatalization. And also don't we all want star wars figs

Edited by RvB

Sign in to follow this