Sign in to follow this  
LakMause

MOC: Museum

Great job. I really love the entire thing. From the Kraata display to the chandelier, everything is amazing :cry_happy::thumbup:

Nice use of those Bionicle masks, works great as some kind of prehistoric monster cranium :laugh:

Very good job! :thumbup:

Great job with this museum of yours :thumbup: I specially like the lamp technique and the room of the dragon heads. It reminds me the beginning of "Medievil 2" :tongue:

Great work putting some of those crazy Bionicle parts to good use! I really like all the interior details, especially the chandelier. The tiled floor is a nice touch as well and the red/gray color scheme in the 'sword room' really works! Great job!

-Dave

tot-lug_100x40.jpg

Very very cool, I prefer the right side, the smaller side. I love the detail and the artifacts you have displayed.

Hello!

A really great building with excellent interior. Not many LEGO museums I have seen to date, and this one is outstanding. :classic: It's a great addition for any town (I would have posted this in the town forum). I have an idea if you want to expand the museum for more rooms and maybe need more display cases. The top part of the 4x6 trunk (the lid) is available in trans-clear and would make an excellent glass display cabinet. :classic:

Cheers.

~ Christopher

Amazing creation Lakmause! Much different to what I expected, and an awesome use of bionicle pieces. You've certainly filled up the moc very well with many colours which all work together, my favourite part is the golden sword with three dragon heads in the background.

Do you plan on extending it?

Batbrick Away! :devil: