Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Four

banner2.0.png

img_3922.jpg

It was late at night aboard the U.E.N. Excalibur, and Donna Willis / KingOfTheZempk was taking a midnight stroll through the corridors, because that's always been a smart idea recently.

img_3923.jpg

"Aha!" a shadowy figure said. "I am the scum-killer. This is a machine gun used by the scum. I am scum. This is the scum kill for Night Three. Just in case you were confused about the MO's."

"Would you just shoot me already? Jackass."

*RATATATATATA*

img_3924.jpg

And with that, the intrepid doctor had died.

Elsewhere, Lieutenant Joshua Wright / CallMePie was stroking the tree stump, which wasn't magical at this point in the day.

img_3925.jpg

"I'm so sorry! I promise to be better today!"

img_3927.jpg

"Aha, if the scum killer just struck, I am the town killer!"

He turned to the camera.

"Everybody got that?" he asked.

Then he turned back to the Lieutenant, who stood unafraid. In an instant, the assailants phaser vanished.

img_3928.jpg

"I will honor your decision to kill me and I shall leave this vessel. It would appear you are not yet ready."

And with that, the Lieutenant vanished as well.

img_3929.jpg

"I'm back from my game of golf." the Admiral said. "This is very depressing. Lieutenant Commander Burbank and Lieutenant Willis were both Loyalists. However, I was unable to determine the loyalty of Lieutenant Wright because we don't have any records of his existence prior to his enlistment in the United Earth Fleet. Therefore, I classify him as Unknown. Do better today, or else."

---

Non Playable Characters:

admiral.jpg_thumb.jpg

Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob

Players: (15)

Command Officers:

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess

5.jpg

Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono

Officers:

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows

11.jpg

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder

Enlisted:

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Capt.JohnPaul

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down

Other:

30131.jpg

Magic Tree Stump, foliage --- Played by Hinckley

Gone, but not forgotten:

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One (Loyalist)

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One (Loyalist)

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric, lynched on Day Two (Loyalist)

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A, 'sploded by a phaser on Night Two (Loyalist)

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley, stabbed to death on Night Two (Loyalist)

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor, lynched on Day Three (Loyalist)

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk, struck dead by a machine gun on Night Three, (Loyalist)

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie, vanished without a trace on Night Three (Unknown)

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists needs to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the lookout for other factions.

2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.

9. Post in all of the day threads or I will cry.

10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.

11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.

Reason For Edit: Inserted a missing image

Edited by Bob

What the hell? What in space is all that vanishing business? Do we have some kind of janitor after all? :wacko:

And yes, it looks like I was very wrong about Burbank.

I'll have a good think about this, and come up with some theories. Which will inevitably be wrong. :hmpf:

Still, maybe our oh-so-wise night action coordinators have some news that will help. :sceptic:

Poop. :sceptic:

Poop indeed. :hmpf_bad:

Well, it seems as though our "Town Killer" finally realized that his name didn't mean he was supposed to literally kill townies. Good on him.

In other news, we've yet again managed to lynch one of our own. I think it's high time we start looking at who has been pushing for these lynches, because they're steering us horribly wrong.

Poop indeed. :hmpf_bad:

No, it's in my roots. It's just a magic mushroom, nothing to :hmpf_bad: about. You can even eat it.

Darn! How was Burbank loyal? :sceptic:

Ok everybody. I know I'll have some explaining to do. I'll be 100% honest in what ever you ask me. I have nothing to hide. It would really help if you listed what was suspicious about me so I can answer one at a time.

Poop. :sceptic:

Indeed.

Very odd that Wright just up and left. What does he mean you are not yet ready :wacko: ?!

I agree with McAndrews that Rockford and Hornby should be candidates for today's lynch. They are overall unhelpful and inactive.

Well this is annoying. So we got someone that is not town, that's the first good thing?

York's defense would be appreciated.

And Wright was quite obviously an alien. Obviously.

I agree with McAndrews that Rockford and Hornby should be candidates for today's lynch. They are overall unhelpful and inactive.

:laugh: You agree with McAndrews? Really? Tell me, what has been right about so far? Actually, no, he was right that Pewter/Palathdric was a loyalist. I'll give him that one. But he has been dead wrong on all other accounts. And yet you want to start this day off with yet another of his sure-fire suspicions?

Ok everybody. I know I'll have some explaining to do. I'll be 100% honest in what ever you ask me. I have nothing to hide. It would really help if you listed what was suspicious about me so I can answer one at a time.

No, this is the other way around. You do it.

:laugh: You agree with McAndrews? Really? Tell me, what has been right about so far? Actually, no, he was right that Pewter/Palathdric was a loyalist. I'll give him that one. But he has been dead wrong on all other accounts. And yet you want to start this day off with yet another of his sure-fire suspicions?

Everybody else has been wrong :sceptic: I have my reasons to agree with McAndrews. Thus far, I believe, he's been the only one who was right so far, even if it was just one thing. Everybody else has tried, and failed, myself included. Of all the people we have lynched or went after, they were either active or they made a really stupid mistake. I'd like to dive, with caution, to where there are those that lurk in the shadows and laugh as we kill each other.

Maybe you're shocked I agree with him because you realize he's spotted some of your scum buddies? :wink:

No, this is the other way around. You do it.

If you like it that way, then fine. Let's start off:

.Legoman PM'd Brickdoctor, asking for leads.

I believe Scuba, that you said Legoman had no clue what he is doing. With "no offense" at the end. That means you think it was a nooby mistake.

.Brickdoctor was accused of fabricating PM's.

The pm's between Julius and York (brickdoctor and me) we're apparently planned. I admit yesterday, I said they were not fabricated, but messes up in PM and said they were. That time, I meant fabricated as "fake." While they weren't literally fabricated, we concluded they were planned, which to me, means fake. Also in PM, someone asked that I rely my defense too much on my previous spirit's mistakes. Well, I know no more than the rest of you. I can't answer why legoman asked for leads in pm. (Which to me, isn't the highest priority thing we should look for.) Has anyone given me leads? No. So I am no threat.

. I cut off Julius Burbanks quote.

Sorry. When he said he argued against the report, I got confused in if the PM's were fabricated or not. Because my report was the PM's were real, but he started to argue. I messed up, that's all.

What else?

What else?

I've been rereading yesterday's events a little bit, and all that strikes me since your current subconcious took over, is that you have been desperately trying to save your own skin. With Burbank being town, that's even more apparant. Now, the way you were saying it does not make you look like a townie in my eyes, exactly.

I'm going to have to do a little more rereading to get something tangible together, if anything, though. I've got an eye on you.

Everybody else has been wrong :sceptic: I have my reasons to agree with McAndrews. Thus far, I believe, he's been the only one who was right so far, even if it was just one thing. Everybody else has tried, and failed, myself included. Of all the people we have lynched or went after, they were either active or they made a really stupid mistake. I'd like to dive, with caution, to where there are those that lurk in the shadows and laugh as we kill each other.

Maybe you're shocked I agree with him because you realize he's spotted some of your scum buddies? :wink:

"Diving with caution" and "Following the suspicions of the guy who's been wrong about all his other suspicions" don't exactly match up :wacko:

Additionally, I'm not shocked, I'm amused.

Well, it seems as though our "Town Killer" finally realized that his name didn't mean he was supposed to literally kill townies. Good on him.

Nice thought. Does that mean that Wright was actually scum, or at least neutral? He's been claiming neutral for so long, it's about time he actually was. :look:

Nice thought. Does that mean that Wright was actually scum, or at least neutral? He's been claiming neutral for so long, it's about time he actually was. :look:

He was neutral.

"Diving with caution" and "Following the suspicions of the guy who's been wrong about all his other suspicions" don't exactly match up :wacko:

You don't exactly match up :wacko: . We've all been wrong in our suspicions, he makes the most sense to me. By caution, I mean not hard balling candidates to a lynch, which I think has happened in this game...of life a couple times.

Additionally, I'm not shocked, I'm amused.

Amused as in evil person amused? :look:

I just remembered it was Wright (CallMePie) who was blocked two nights ago. Now that we know he is an unknown, maybe we can assume that he had an action, not unlike the neutral cop from the simulation?

Neutral role cop, I should say.

I believe Scuba, that you said Legoman had no clue what he is doing. With "no offense" at the end. That means you think it was a nooby mistake.

For someone who didn't know what he was doing, he did make some quite insightful comments:

I agree with Wright; it seems that Bob the Scum uses different methods of killing each Night in order to make the game interesting because they like to change things up. Or because each member of the Scum has their own MO when it comes to killing.

As he (Pewter) came up Town when lynched, it would seem that he was trying to trip up a Scum. :sceptic: As it turns out, Falcon was Town aswell. Perhaps there is another faction (Fanon), though, and they come up as Town when lynched. I'll keep this on the table until I have proof that no such faction exists.

@Hornby:

I'm sure that all of them did. We were lynching a Townie, and they knew that. It was a win-win situation for the Scum: join a bandwagon to avoid suspicion, and ensure the death of a Townie.

SK is Serial Killer? I don't think that we have one. After the simulation, and two Nights of reality, we should have seen a three-kill Night. We have not, so I think no SK.

You don't exactly match up :wacko: . We've all been wrong in our suspicions, he makes the most sense to me. By caution, I mean not hard balling candidates to a lynch, which I think has happened in this game...of life a couple times.

I was born and raised on a hillside. Don't hate.

Okay, that makes more sense. I still don't see why you're so inclined to trust him at this point, but at least you're open to discussions and defenses, and not just another ill-conceived bandwagon, aye?

Amused as in evil person amused? :look:

-insert the evilest of 'Mwahaha's-

I just remembered it was Wright (CallMePie) who was blocked two nights ago. Now that we know he is an unknown, maybe we can assume that he had an action, not unlike the neutral cop from the simulation?

Neutral role cop, I should say.

It's a reasonable assumption. But did he gain any useful information with it and if he did, did he share it, or did it die with him?

I was born and raised on a hillside. Don't hate.

Okay, that makes more sense. I still don't see why you're so inclined to trust him at this point, but at least you're open to discussions and defenses, and not just another ill-conceived bandwagon, aye?

Aye.

-insert the evilest of 'Mwahaha's-

*oh2* I knew it! He must be scum! No townie would make such a maniacal laugh *oh2* !

It's a reasonable assumption. But did he gain any useful information with it and if he did, did he share it, or did it die with him?

I wouldn't know, but, I hope, if he did share any information, that he did not share it with the Purists.

If my informant is to be believed, he was blocked by the scum blocker. If that helps. :sceptic:

What good is a neutral role cop? :wacko: There must be more to it than that. :sceptic:

*oh2* I knew it! He must be scum! No townie would make such a maniacal laugh *oh2* !

Oh poop, you've caught me. Do I have time for one last evil monologue? Where's that stump at when I need a makeshift podium..

If my informant is to be believed, he was blocked by the scum blocker. If that helps. :sceptic:

I don't think it really matters the affiliation of the blocker, just the fact that he was blocked and he is now revealed to be unknown. Would have been nice if we found the identity of the scum blocker, but I guess your informant just knows this just because the town blocker did not block Wright.

What good is a neutral role cop? :wacko: There must be more to it than that. :sceptic:

I don't know. It's as bizarre to me as it is to you, but it was something that was in the simulation, and something that was apparently true. Of course, this is not to say that the role carried over into real life, but who knows 'till the end. I'd say he was a serial killer, but we've seen no evidence of such, there's only been two kills a night. So, that could mean he was just a plain old neutral or he had some PR. :shrug_confused:

By the way, you didn't reply to my answer to your prodding of me yesterday. I guess you just agreed with it or something?

Oh poop, you've caught me. Do I have time for one last evil monologue? Where's that stump at when I need a makeshift podium..

Everything the stump touches dies :oh3::look: I'd be careful if I were you.

Well this is just great :sceptic:

Clearly all our lines of inquiry so far have been damn wrong. Perhaps, seeing as the list of the innocent and dead has grown tragically long, we should stop basing our suspicions on the events of the simulation and place more of a focus on this actual game... of life. Because it's obvious that things are not as they once were, and our incompetence and stubbornness so far has lead to these crewmen's deaths.

What strikes me as odd though is how wrong we really were. Quite honestly I was almost entirely sure Burbank would turn out to be scum. But now I really just don't know.

I've been rereading yesterday's events a little bit, and all that strikes me since your current subconcious took over, is that you have been desperately trying to save your own skin. With Burbank being town, that's even more apparant. Now, the way you were saying it does not make you look like a townie in my eyes, exactly.

I'm going to have to do a little more rereading to get something tangible together, if anything, though. I've got an eye on you.

Then please read. Just ask me anything.

Also, why wouldn't I want to save my own skin? I remember in the simulation, a janitor didn't even try to defend himself, which then got him even more votes. Is it backwards in real life? :look: