Sign in to follow this  
max

MOC Building Techniques & Tutorials

OK THX FOR ALL UR HELP SO IM GANA BUY 2 SETS OF BlACK SEAS BARRACUDA END WITH ALL UR GREAT PIC'S IM GANA TRY END MAKE MY OWN, THX AGAIN FOR ALL THX HELP!

I want to build a lego ship

Http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hotshot3...n/marathon1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1913283

One like thet...

I need to know if i can buy one at my shop or do i need to build one from nothing at all...

If i can buy it plz send me some pict of the box so i can show it to the shop end order one

But...if i need to build one then plz show what i need en how to do it... 8-|

Thx again.. Max.k The Nederlands

Sorry she's not for sale :-P

Maybe this is useful for you:

Take a look at bricklink, you can buy all the hull pieces from there. The parts from the BSB are really useful if you want too build a ship like mine, only two extra hull mid-pieces and you should be able too build one like that,

And ehh I changed the deck....

Arrr, Mr Tiber

Sorry she's not for sale :-P

Maybe this is useful for you:

Take a look at bricklink, you can buy all the hull pieces from there. The parts from the BSB are really useful if you want too build a ship like mine, only two extra hull mid-pieces and you should be able too build one like that,

And ehh I changed the deck....

Arrr, Mr Tiber

hehe i only wish i could build a ship like thet m8, bud if u tell me the basic set u bought i can track it down end order one, thet wont be a problem X-D

Hello all thx for looking at this tp

One like thet...

I need to know if i can buy one at my shop or do i need to build one from nothing at all...

If i can buy it plz send me some pict of the box so i can show it to the shop end order one

Thanks for the compliment. I don't have a whole lot to add, if you look up either the Black Seas Barracuda or Skulls Eye Schooner on ebay or bricklink, youd have a great start, but be prepared to share your plunder matey.

On the other hand, there are ways to use normal parts, I think the ship from the Imperial Trading Post (anyone have pictures?) is a good example of that. However, since I think you want larger size, that may not work as well.

Hope some of that helps!

God bless, Sean

Hello all thx for looking at this tp

One like thet...

Thanks for the compliment. I don't have a whole lot to add, if you look up either the Black Seas Barracuda or Skulls Eye Schooner on ebay or bricklink, youd have a great start, but be prepared to share your plunder matey.

On the other hand, there are ways to use normal parts, I think the ship from the Imperial Trading Post (anyone have pictures?) is a good example of that. However, since I think you want larger size, that may not work as well.

Hope some of that helps!

God bless, Sean

if max is looking for set numbers, the set numbers are lego 6285 and 6286... hope that helps when you arel ooking... i would check bricklink, but you might be better off on ebay getting one of these for the parts.

I be wondering how Max is progressing with his "rigg sail ship"? Has the information provided in this thread been of any use yet?

I'm sure it is Mr Phes, sure it is, I told him that I had a BSB and 2 extra mid pieces, well he bought 2 BSBs, so i think he understands...

Arrr

Mr Tiber

OK THX FOR ALL UR HELP SO IM GANA BUY 2 SETS OF BlACK SEAS BARRACUDA END WITH ALL UR GREAT PIC'S IM GANA TRY END MAKE MY OWN, THX AGAIN FOR ALL THX HELP!

Seems like he edited his first post.

Has he died? For we haven't heard a wink out of him since!

He told me he just came back from vacation, that's why :-)

Where are you going to get (or did you get) your Black Seas Barracudas from? And if you've got them have you done anything with them yet?

Maybe he has got what he sought from Eurobricks and has vowed not to return until such time he has completed his Moc. I not understand users that post a few times then do not post any further does this mean they do not like our forum? I pledge my dedication to it, but I see many do not.

Where are you going to get (or did you get) your Black Seas Barracudas from? And if you've got them have you done anything with them yet?

He already get, he bought them in LEGOland Billund, apparently, there are still some there after my plundering *pirate*

His inspiration was my ship, so he sent me a PM, we are both Dutch, what makes it more easy for us(perhaps you've noticed some gaps in my English) and when he came back from vacation, he sent me some PMs, and after that I havn't heard of him again...

is there a tutorial on here about how to build small pirate ship?

That's a strange question to ask in the MOC (My Own Creation) forum :-D

You can find some examples in the Index: MOC ships.

Maybe this will help you to find some inspiration.

is there a tutorial on here about how to build small pirate ship?

No there aren't any of those. If you want inspiration there are plenty of MOCs...

Like this one.

You can also find some in this thread.

Those aren't all of them offcourse!

Probably the best tutorials on how to build LEGO Ships at SYSTEM Mini-figure Scale are the set instructions like the Skulls Eye Schooner.

Probably the best tutorials on how to build LEGO Ships at SYSTEM Mini-figure Scale are the set instructions like the Skulls Eye Schooner.

Going off of what Mr. Phes said,

When i first started MOCing, i just modified the sets of ships i already had and modified them the way i wanted.

As mentioned earlier, check out the Index of MOC ships for inspiration. There are lots of smaller vessels on there in a huge variety of styles.

Phred

When I first started MOCing, i just modified the sets of ships i already had and modified them the way i wanted.

Do you happen to have any pictures of those?

Do you happen to have any pictures of those?

Sorry Mr. Tiber,

I don't. These were made about 15 years ago and dismantled shortly after they were built. Back in the days when there was no digital cameras.