Sign in to follow this  
BrickPerfection

Battle of Fontenoy (May 11, 1745)

I must say, even for a rush it really looks great. Especially the field, the detail of the baseplate is an eyecatcher. Even in a simple area like without any buildings you put in a enormous amount of life and diversification with the different colors and the plants. I like to count the amount of Plant Flower Stems used in it.

The poor bugger, who got his head in the way of the cannon ball is a nice detail, even if it is a bit bloody ;)

Great work. Don't be so humble!

The shot on the admiral is a really good one! :pir_laugh2:

Nice job, the cannons, the field and the smoke look very good.

There are not really brilliant things in it, but as you said it's made in a rush and knowing that you did very fine.

It's still one of the better entries IMO. Good luck in the contest!

Edited by Admiral Croissant

I normally hate (and I mean hate) the use of lime in a diorama for grass, but you have pulled it off so well here. I also like you usage of all though flower stems here. Everything seems to flow perfectly. Excellent work.

Nice rush job!! The field looks great IMO. The flags look good too, as does your smoke effect. Good luck in the contest, this is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.

:jollyroger:

And another unbelivible MOC for the contest, if you guys keep coming these awesome entrys i soon cant even vote :pir_laugh2: I Really like it, Great job man, now i just have start to think who will be getting my vote (Starting it alrdy couse the entrys are absolutly too good, its hard to deside :pir_wacko: )

Captain Becker

A great looking entry with some interesting canon fire techniques.

Good luck on the contest.

blogged.png

For a rush job, that looks pretty good. It shows how effective all those plant stems are, it really splits up the action. The lime green adds some nice colour variation to the landscape and the figs are cool with some nice bloody injuries going on!

Wow that's great! I love the field, the use of the red snake, and the cotton looks fantastic. I also like the cannonballs flying across the battlefield.