Jorgevorg

Southern Deserts - Tomb Kings Army

Edit: Post removed in the only manner I could figure out. Re-posted in a proper Guild section in Historic Themes. Thanksto everyone who helped me figure this out. :classic:

Edited by Jorgevorg

"southern deserts" - maybe he is /wants to be part of a guild? Maybe he shoudn't be moved then from history...

Nice army Jorgevorg! I like that you mixed the many types of mummy and the 2 themes together to create an entire army shot! But, exactly how many Jake Raines do you have? :look:

"southern deserts" - maybe he is /wants to be part of a guild? Maybe he shoudn't be moved then from history...

Yes, yes and yes. I am a bit disappointed that this got moved to the "Action" theme. Sure, the pieces are derived from those sets, but the Tomb King army was conceived as a part of the new Guild thread on Historic Themes and, also, with the complete disregard for the 50ies pulp. :)

Moderator(s): Could you please move the theme back into Hostorical themes?

Nice army Jorgevorg! I like that you mixed the many types of mummy and the 2 themes together to create an entire army shot! But, exactly how many Jake Raines do you have? :look:

Way too many. I'd be happy to trade them off for something, well, not Jack Raine :classic:

This is a really great army sir! Can't wait to see them in battle!

Why thank you! If I ever find another player in the Providence, RI, USA area, I'll be sure to take some pictures and write up some battle reports!

Ah I see at the time this was posted it appeared to be a "Show your army" topic (hence moving it to the appropriate theme forum), I was unaware of you signing up for Kaliphlin, my apologies, please feel free to re post your pictures too. You need only PM me next time this is an issue.

Cheers

ISC.