Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Yavin IV Massassi Temple

gallery_101_23_281.gif

EB premiere of the completed work and as usual click on the pics for more details...

Overview

YavinIVMassassiTemple-a00-082.jpg

Front view

YavinIVMassassiTemple-a04-011.jpg

Hangar Side view

YavinIVMassassiTemple-a07-131.jpg

Hangar Top view

YavinIVMassassiTemple-a08-108.jpg

Welcome party

YavinIVMassassiTemple-a29-007.jpg

Rebel briefing

YavinIVMassassiTemple-a24-037.jpg

Han must go

YavinIVMassassiTemple-a44-057.jpg

AC

Wow! I knew it! Great as usual, of course. The only flaw I see is your use of the older sets. :thumbup:

Agreed. Other than that though, awesome job! This is actually one of my favourite structures in the OT, so it's so cool to see it in Lego with lots and lots of details! :thumbup:

This is amazing ACPin! All of the details really make this. I think you could take this to extraordinary if you made your own starships and made all of the minifigs either peach or yellow. I am always excited to see a new MOC of yours come up.

The sheer size and amount of detail and action is simply awe-inspiring. I really love the layout, and the minifig population brings it all to life. I also like how the hangar area is designed - lots of machinery and equipment everywhere, giving off a busy and hectic atmosphere akin to the scene prior to when the rebels take off to the Death Star. Awesome job :yoda:

OMG ! 'ACPin' you have done it again......but this time I feel it's your best work yet ! :laugh:

I don't mind the older sets, all the details are AWESOME !

But question what is that ship parked behind the MF ?

Keep up the COOL work and I'm a conformist!......plus may the force be with you ! :yoda:

Amazing work as always AC! I love the attention to details once again, and the various compartments of the base - the briefing room, control room, and it even had a troop quarters! (good to see rebels having some rest afterall :tongue:).

Regarding the ships, I understand the use of the classic models, because I believe the focus of this MOC is more on the awesomeness of the Yavin Base and not on the ships. Just imagine if the Falcon were accurate and MF-scaled, there wouldn't be enough room for it there.

Wow, this is jaw dropping! This rivals the 'Ave Caesar coliseum. I hope you did it in pieces(and yes, I realize legos are pieces), or rather movable sections if you overdo want to move it. Man, you MOCer's amaze me everyday with your creations.

Edited by Legocrazy81

:cry_happy: This is absolutley spectacular!!! Top to bottom, left to right, all around brilliant. There is soooo much detail in this I wouldn't know where to begin. This might be my favorite creation of yours, sir. Please keep up the amazing work and I can't wait for your next work!

Agreed. Other than that though, awesome job! This is actually one of my favourite structures in the OT, so it's so cool to see it in Lego with lots and lots of details! :thumbup:

The use of the classic original ships was purely intentional.

This is amazing ACPin! All of the details really make this. I think you could take this to extraordinary if you made your own starships and made all of the minifigs either peach or yellow. I am always excited to see a new MOC of yours come up.

^Ditto^

The sheer size and amount of detail and action is simply awe-inspiring. I really love the layout, and the minifig population brings it all to life. I also like how the hangar area is designed - lots of machinery and equipment everywhere, giving off a busy and hectic atmosphere akin to the scene prior to when the rebels take off to the Death Star. Awesome job :yoda:

That's exactly what the hangar scene is all about!

Yay! It's finally here! Epic work as usual.

Is that all you can muster up after the long wait? :grin:

OMG ! 'ACPin' you have done it again......but this time I feel it's your best work yet ! :laugh:

I don't mind the older sets, all the details are AWESOME !

But question what is that ship parked behind the MF ?

Keep up the COOL work and I'm a conformist!......plus may the force be with you ! :yoda:

It's this ship.

Wow that is awesome, so detailed and massive.... *oh2*

I hope to see more work from you!

Have you actually seen the previous MOCs?

Amazing work as always AC! I love the attention to details once again, and the various compartments of the base - the briefing room, control room, and it even had a troop quarters! (good to see rebels having some rest afterall :tongue:).

Regarding the ships, I understand the use of the classic models, because I believe the focus of this MOC is more on the awesomeness of the Yavin Base and not on the ships. Just imagine if the Falcon were accurate and MF-scaled, there wouldn't be enough room for it there.

The original plan for the second level would have had more rooms but it would have covered up the hangar. There's also the sick bay beside the troop quarters.

You're correct in that assumption about the ships. :classic:

Wow, this is jaw dropping! This rivals the 'Ave Caesar coliseum. I hope you did it in pieces(and yes, I realize legos are pieces), or rather movable sections if you overdo want to move it. Man, you MOCer's amaze me everyday with your creations.

This was built as one structure but can be separated into three (front, left hangar, right hangar) if I've had to bring it to a fest or something.

Mucho Grande creation! *oh2*

I love it!

:laugh:

:cry_happy: This is absolutley spectacular!!! Top to bottom, left to right, all around brilliant. There is soooo much detail in this I wouldn't know where to begin. This might be my favorite creation of yours, sir. Please keep up the amazing work and I can't wait for your next work!

Try going around in circles! :grin:

All I can say is Wow! I especially love the briefing room :thumbup:

Only one thumb up? :wink:

AC

Incredible as always AC! :wub:

Ive always loved the Yavin Base and you have done a surperb job in capturing it in Lego!

I love the front of it, the huge door is perfect!

Well done, looking forward to seeing more MOCs!!!

CF

Hey that's really cool! Just wish I had that many tan bricks. :tongue:

Getting UCS Yoda's on sale is a good starting pint. :laugh:

Incredible as always AC! :wub:

Ive always loved the Yavin Base and you have done a surperb job in capturing it in Lego!

I love the front of it, the huge door is perfect!

Well done, looking forward to seeing more MOCs!!!

CF

The blast doors can manually be opened and closed through the openings on both sides of the front structure. :sweet:

AC

Wow :oh:

Once again, epic work as usual ACPin :wink: . Wonderful creation. You're work is always such good inspiration for us all. Well done, once again. Thanks for sharing this piece of art! :wub:

I'm slowly managing to build up my part collection, But Where do you get so many leaves? Everywhere I go to get them they're so expensive! :sing:

Awesome stuff :thumbup:

Edited by Legoman

Aha! I knew I'd find an error! You see, there's a flesh Leia, (or a flesh Han, not sure which) and the others are all yellow! Or wa sit flesh? The point is, one was the wrong colour.

Other than that, this is absolutly perfect. Nice work. I love the temple, the hanger, everything. I just want to ask one question. How did you clone those pieces default_laugh_new.gif ?

:wub:

This is a truly fantastic piece of work ACPin! The amount of work that must've have gone into this is astonishing. I cant believe that this isnt frontpaged yet.

However, this MOC could really be incredible if all the minifigs were either yellow or flesh so the others dont stand out. Also the front entrance would look so much better if it was tiled also but that would cost so much to do.

I'm slowly managing to build up my part collection, But Where do you get so many leaves? Everywhere I go to get them they're so expensive! :sing:

From a tree :tongue:

Edited by Roncanator

Wow it looks brilliant it must have taken ages

Nah, it just took a month to build.

OOMMMMYYYYYY God definitely worth the wait. Probably your best moc.

heavenly job :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's more like it! :laugh:

Wow :oh:

Once again, epic work as usual ACPin :wink: . Wonderful creation. You're work is always such good inspiration for us all. Well done, once again. Thanks for sharing this piece of art! :wub:

Awesome stuff :thumbup:

Feel free to stealborrow any design aspect from this for your own MOCs.

PaB has been good to me (also good to know the staff at the Lego store). :wink:

Aha! I knew I'd find an error! You see, there's a flesh Leia, (or a flesh Han, not sure which) and the others are all yellow! Or wa sit flesh? The point is, one was the wrong colour.

Other than that, this is absolutly perfect. Nice work. I love the temple, the hanger, everything. I just want to ask one question. How did you clone those pieces default_laugh_new.gif ?

I intended to do the scenes one at a time but it was going to be time consuming to set up all the minifigs. So I finally decided to do them all at once and didn't bother changing the fleshies anymore.

:wub:

This is a truly fantastic piece of work ACPin! The amount of work that must've have gone into this is astonishing. I cant believe that this isnt frontpaged yet.

However, this MOC could really be incredible if all the minifigs were either yellow or flesh so the others dont stand out. Also the front entrance would look so much better if it was tiled also but that would cost so much to do.

From a tree :tongue:

Be sure to check out the detailed pics to make your time worthwhile. :classic:

If it gets the FP, so be it but I won't hold my breath for it as only the Admins know and have the authorization to do it.

^Ditto^ about the minifigs. I thought about the tiling for the blast doors but decided not to do it for contrast.

AC

^Ditto^ about the minifigs. I thought about the tiling for the blast doors but decided not to do it for contrast.

Woops! I was talking about the tan ridges above it. :classic: