Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Pirate Halloween Contest: Anouncement of Winners!

It's finally over, the Pirate Halloween Contest has finally concluded!!

Now, I want to thank everbody, particpants and helpers, so, thank you :'-) .

Now to our winners!!

Pirate King is awarded to Cap'n SlyOwl for his excellent entry and great contribution to this competition! As well as his island feast from the build-off!

Congratulations, and you receive these items as your prize!

You get this tag, which can be kept for one week!

pirateking.gif

You get access to a secret forum for a week!

You get the Gold Trophy Cup which can be kept permanently!

gold.gif

You get a Title of your choice which can be kept permanently!

Second Place is awarded to oo7 for this great entry and contribution to this competition! As well as his erie and brick-detailed bulding from the build-off!

Congratulations, and you receive these generous items as your prize!

You get a lovely Silver Trophy!

silver.gif

And a Title of your choice, which can be kept permanently!

Third Place is awarded to SirNadroj for his great entry and great contribution to this competition!

Congratulations, and your prize is a Bronze Trophy!!

bronze.gif

Thank you for this awsome contest. You can leave comments, questions, complaints, critiques, etc. in this thread!

:-)

Congratulation you guys, belated maybe because of the tie's, but the ranks were well earned, nice job, and nice mocs!

Congratulations to all of our winner, great job guys, and thanks to ImperialScouts for hosting such a fine and successful contest! *y*

A special word of thanks to Asuka for perking things up in his own traditional way.

434BachModel.jpg

Babes On! *wub* *y*

Forgive my off-topic note, but shouldn't you update the Big Billboard o' Doom a bit, imperialshadows? ;-)

Oh, and since I forgot to write it earlier, congrats to ImperialScouts too for his funny/scary contst idea and for his handling this out greatly *y*

LuxorV

Thank you Imperial Scouts for hosting this fun competition! *y* You did a superb job! And congrats to Capn' Sly Owl and oo7! Great entries guys! *y*

Forgive my off-topic note, but shouldn't you update the Big Billboard o' Doom a bit, imperialshadows? ;-)

Grrr... >:-(

Ok, now it's official, we need a contests forum to save me some grief since no one bothers to tell me anything and it's like they expect me to actually read the forum or something ... :-P

I needed more of me in that sentence. ME ME ME! Oh no, I've become Hinckley! X-D

Long live the king! X-D I also extend this congratulations to Sir Nadroj and warmly thank all those who submitted the seven other superb creations.

Additionally, I send many thanks to Commander Scouts for organizing this excellent contest combing two awesome things; creepy Halloween frights and the magnificently majestic Golden Age of Sail! *sweet* I greatly appreciate the very nice motivation to build that this provided for me and the others.

Now I'm off to go finish up my Eurobricks neighborhood entry.....

Congrats pirates! :'-)

434BachModel.jpg

I'll take the left one thank you very much X-D

Damn Asuka, with all the girl pictures you've been posting lately I'm beginning to wonder what sites you visit :-P

PS: Congratulations Cap'n SlyOwl and all the other contestants, the contest sure did last long. :-D

Where did those fine foxy wentches come from? Nobody told me they were a prize... I would have entered otherwise! X-D

Congratulations lads on your rather belated winnings. Look forward to seeing what you come up with next competition! *y*

That secret forum sounds most intreaguing... *humms the theme tune to The X Files*

You got third Sir Nadroj! So congrat-ye-lations to you too!

Thanks Mr. Phes! *sweet* Is the bronze trophy a permenant tag? ;-)

I'll take the left one thank you very much X-D

That's great as I prefer the one on the right! None of them are going to waste now! :-P

Secret forum? 8-|

Which secret forum? 8-

Edited by Wout

Congrats to all the winners!! *y*

As for the secret forum, its probably an Admin forum, where they discuss who knows what X-D

I know Bricklink has one where they run the site from

Piranha

Thankyou everyone, especially ImperialScouts!

I am dying to know what the secret forum is!

As am I! Pray, when are my powers to be installed? I'm away some of this week and next weekend, so ideally after that - you see, I want to make the most of being Pirate King SlyOwl :-P