Sign in to follow this  
atkaforce

Old Tram

Hi!

I build a tram to my city, my inspiration was an old Hungarian tram. One is a larger scale, the other is minifig scale at least i try to do it, but it fits well into modulars.

thaks

16195156499_fbf54d2d47_c.jpgTram2 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

This is the larger scale

16196373729_f97b43ff3b_c.jpgOldCityTram by atkaforce1, on Flickr

And this is the minifig scale

Tram in the City.....

16387552562_046a2755ea_c.jpgStreetDetailvill by atkaforce1, on Flickr

regards

Edited by atkaforce

Looks great, atkaforce. I hope to see it brickbuilt. It would be nice to see a tram in a cityscape. Or alternatively put into a cityscape made of your other interesting MOCs.

Looks great, atkaforce. I hope to see it brickbuilt. It would be nice to see a tram in a cityscape. Or alternatively put into a cityscape made of your other interesting MOCs.

Hi, thank you! The POV-Ray is already rendering the cityscape with this tram, i hope and if my laptop also wants:-) i will upload the picture tomorrow.

regards

Hi, thank you! The POV-Ray is already rendering the cityscape with this tram, i hope and if my laptop also wants:-) i will upload the picture tomorrow.

regards

I am really looking forward to see that. I cross my fingers that your laptop is cooperative... :laugh:

It looks really effective atkaforce! Coincidentally I started work on a Tram/Street Car myself last night, but after seeing this one I going to have to go back and improve it.

It looks really effective atkaforce! Coincidentally I started work on a Tram/Street Car myself last night, but after seeing this one I going to have to go back and improve it.

Thank you! I hope my street car gives you a little inspiration and i will see it in eurobricks soon:-)

Edited by atkaforce

Cool design..

Reminds me a bit of the James Bond movie The Living Daylights where the cellist gets on a tram like this only in red.

Edited by Dennan

^Yeah, it reminded me Lisbon too. This should be the tram included in the new Lego City Town Square set... :)

Great work.