gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Here's my first free build for Nar Eurbrikka. I had to wait a week for Master Splinter to kitbash my character, so I couldn't start earlier.

I would like to have this free build judged.

Jacob's story Part I: the runaway

"Every member of the Alliance joined for a reason. A story. Something that made them hating the Empire...not very difficult. And my story? Like always the Empire attacked and everything changed. Many Bothans died on that day, but I survived and was brought to Nar Eurbrikka. The Empire always needs workers for their mines and facilities. Five years of slavery, without sunlight. Five years of surviving only to see the next day.

But I didn't lost hope. And one day I had a chance. And I used it."

theescape1b.jpg

escape2.jpg

escape3.jpg

escape4.jpg

To be continued...

Awesome build and story. The mining tower is excellent, and the rockwork is very well-done too, it looks like it's really been drilled into. :thumbup:

Excellent work! The rock work looks great with all the different angles and curves and angled chunks, the greebling and detailing is just right for a mining building, and for one reason or another, I love that little landing platform. :wub:

Great work with the rock and the central structure :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice job, it really looks like a drilling pipe smashing through a rocky vent.

Cool build! I like the rock work and the platform also looks nice. But the central tower ... well it's out of this world ... outstanding!

Great MOC and story. Central tower realy looks great! I very like your character, using Splinter's head to make Bothan is great idea!

Wooow, what an excellent build! Really love how you have done the rocks....and what about the facility : great atmosphere, nicely put several little details in place!

Well done!

Glad that you escaped from the Imperials ! Good to have you in the Alliance.

Like those details in the mining facility.

Hannon le @ everyone! I don't know by myself what this tower is for. It is inspired by Zann Consortium's Droid Works. It's kind of funny that everyone commended the rockwork. I had to use every single dark bley slope I have, so there are different techniques.

And thanks to the jugdes!