The Mugbearer

[MOC] Chima-Style Dragon Warrior

So, I was thinking what if the land of Chima was once inhabited with Dragon people? What would they look like? As the result, I've got that big guy:

8322082373_733dace416_c.jpg

Chima-style Dragon Warrior by The Mugbearer, on Flickr

It appears to be titan-type set of a gigantic dragon warrior. I've decided that Dragon Men was THAT big in comparison with other tribes of Chima. Not sure about their disposition. Maybe they were mighty warriors with their own honor code with a few greedy renegades, or maybe they all were greedy scoundrels who liked gold and power...

Sorry for such a small view, btw.

And here's LXF for those who want a better look at the details:

Chima-style Dragon.lxf

Render is made with Pov-Ray and LDD2POV software.

Edited by -N13OS-

Could you please upload more pics of this guy? Please please please?

Anyway, as far as I can judge, that guy looks rocking sweet.

He does, however, in comparison with other chima figures, look a bit naked. He would benefit from a secondary colour for some sort of armour.

Wow that is awesome.

It looks great, love the use of the Ninjago Dragon head for this. He looks sturdy and well-armored, and he's got a great set of blades there as well.

I agree with ZORK64 about the armor color. Perhaps if a part or two were changed to another color, like dark blue or dark red, then he would look better armored, or at least just a few pieces on the 'crotch' and the upper legs to signify shorts or something.

Otherwise.. I am very impressed.

If you're thinking Dragons inhabited Chima in the past, I think maybe they were all greedy, and took their greed and possible bloodlust too far, causing the other tribes to drive them out from their old homes, away from the other villages, and up into the Dead Black Mountains of Chima, where they would live forevermore as outcasts, and eventually become Legendary beings....

...or something like that :tongue: