Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickPal

Latest Action Figure Buy

I saw that the Licensed Forum has this, so why not a topic similar, but for action figures?

I bought Seismo, Flain, and Volectro a week ago.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Furno's Jet Machine, Evo's Walker and Stormer's Freeze Machine, along with Furno XL, who was priced down to 10 euros from the original 20.

Oh, wow, Dragon Bolt I think? In July. It's been a while. :|

Though I bought RoboRider Swamp and Roodaka off BrickLink more recently.

Once the Mixels sets become more widely available here I'll probably grab some, but I'm still waiting for the HF summer wave.

I guess I'm the odd ball. My latest purchase was The Lion and Gorilla Legend beast and the technic Mini-container truck off ebay.

Edited by 3rdeye88

My last was the Brain-Attack Breez, but it'll soon be that Evo Walker.. :D

the last one i bought is evo xl machine last month. and i definitely didn't regret it.

I guess I'm the odd ball. My latest purchase was The Lion and Gorilla Legend beast and the technic Mini-container truck off ebay.

i don't think those sets counts as action figures? but either way, good choice. :classic:

Jet Rocka. I bought Jet Rocka. However, Splitter Beast will soon be coming to an Xxlrocka near you... seriously, Splitter Beast looks like a good way to get some of the new parts in the IFB wave. Two of both kinds of new feet is certainly a good reason to get the set.

Also reasons to get it: the second-shortest (or third-shortest if you count the Stormer connector) bone piece in grey, lots of the new claws, the pair of blank jaws and the large amount of azure bones.

Got CHI Laval yesterday. Kinda regret it, as the store had the Stealth Machine too, which has so much more useful things in it.

My last purchase was Core Hunter... like two years ago.

that's pretty long. you skipped lots of sets then.

Wow, you're pretty lucky then. Finding a Roborider is a pretty rare occurrence, although the presence of flea markets in the US probably helps.

I just purchased the Furno Jet Machine. It's a pretty nice set, I really like the Furno fig

I got Evo Walker a week ago, if nothing else so I can just check out the new parts and plan mods. I adore these new minifigures. I wonder why they didn't use a Ninjago skeleton torso, though. It has ridges that would keep the chest armor from flopping around. I'm planning on getting Jaw Beast soon, then saving the bigger sets for when/if that Breez polybag hits US stores.

Freeze Machine, Evo Walker, Jaw Beast, Zaptor, Shuff, and Vulk.

Just three more Mixels and Series 1 will be complete.

I got Evo Walker a week ago, if nothing else so I can just check out the new parts and plan mods. I adore these new minifigures. I wonder why they didn't use a Ninjago skeleton torso, though. It has ridges that would keep the chest armor from flopping around. I'm planning on getting Jaw Beast soon, then saving the bigger sets for when/if that Breez polybag hits US stores.

The chest armor shouldn't flop around much if the head is pressed down tightly, since the shoulders grip around the shoulders of the torso. So it doesn't have that issue anywhere near as badly as previous minifig torso armor did.

The chest armor shouldn't flop around much if the head is pressed down tightly, since the shoulders grip around the shoulders of the torso. So it doesn't have that issue anywhere near as badly as previous minifig torso armor did.

I meant with the gaps where it doesn't fit snugly- it tends to flop and tilt.

And on topic, since this includes Mixels, I also got the Cragsters with that purchase. They're awesome, especially Shuff.

Ordered Furno XL, Surge and Dragon Bolt from Amazon, they're on sale for a pretty good discount.