Sign in to follow this  
MiloNelsiano

Battle of the Trident

Hello! I've been wanting to do a Game of Thrones/ASOIAF MOC for quite some time now, and finally got some decent inspiration for a build. Of course, a short time into the build, I get a new job and have to start packing things up to move my family, so the major details of this have not yet been added. I don't want to guess how many times I had to reattatch the antlers on Robert's helmet, but it was by far the most fragile part of a build I've ever done, so I wanted to post pictures of it, as is, before I take it apart, and possibly rebuild once moved. If anyone is curious, the build is based off the cover picture of the table-top RPG for A Song of Ice and Fire, which can be seen here: http://www.greenroni...GRR2707_450.jpg

Ours is the Fury!

16346931106_769fbf8143_c.jpg

An an overhead shot of the whole build

16371158841_58b423c355_c.jpg

Comments and Criticism appreciated!

like it a LOT! Smart work - particularly like the custom hammer... although the antlers are... BIG! (not sure if you're purist but Brickwarriors do antlers that might work well there I think)

like it a LOT! Smart work - particularly like the custom hammer... although the antlers are... BIG! (not sure if you're purist but Brickwarriors do antlers that might work well there I think)

Thank you. I definitely am a purist. I do know about the Brickwarriors antlers, but being a purist, wanted to make my own.

Really nice. Love to see ASOIAF builds, the one improvement I'd make is to make Roberts warhammer BIGGER!

Thanks! I also love seeing ASOIAF builds, but I myself struggle to build something that looks fitting. I originally made his wahammer two-handed, but tried to make it look as close to the orinigal image as possible.

Cool scene! All Minifigs are so nicely posed!

Thanks!

Simple, yet dynamic and action packed. And original work with the antlers, however impractical they muight be!

Im wondering whether this chestplate wouldnt be better given the color scheme. Of course, that depends on whether you have it.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/4/41/Red_knight3.png/revision/latest?cb=20131019192237

Might I suggest some green plates and/or plants to lioven up the land portion of the build?

Simple, yet dynamic and action packed. And original work with the antlers, however impractical they muight be!

Im wondering whether this chestplate wouldnt be better given the color scheme. Of course, that depends on whether you have it.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/4/41/Red_knight3.png/revision/latest?cb=20131019192237

Might I suggest some green plates and/or plants to lioven up the land portion of the build?

Thank you. That chest piece would have been more appropriate, but I don't have it currently. Should be simple enough to get though. I know, it needs a lot more landscaping done, but as I said, I had to disassemble this build as it was to prepare to move. After we move, I'd like to rebuild it with more details, but we'll se if it happens.

A totaly under mocd theme. I love ASOFAI!

I agree. I'm always interested when I find a MOC in the "theme".