TonyBBB

A LEGO STAR WARS SURVEY

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hi, everyone.

I’m a postgraduate student from University of Leeds and study in the course of MA Advertising and Marketing.

Currently I am doing a research related evaluations of brand extensions by using LEGO and STAR WARS to measure consumers' evaluations toward LEGO STAR WARS series. Please Please Please !!! help me to collect the data, it may only take you 2-5 mins.

http://www.mysurvey.tw/s/TtKjZGDh

The results of the study will be used only for academic purposes and will not be used for any commercial purpose. Individual responses will be treated with absolute anonymity and confidentiality. I will be grateful if you could spend 10 minutes to participate in the survey.

Thank you

I just completed this for you, good luck! :classic:

Done. Are you giving this out randomly also? Just sending this to people that you know are Lego/Star Wars addicts will definitely skew your results, unless your demographic is toward known Lego/Star Wars fans and want just their feelings on the products.

Done. Are you giving this out randomly also? Just sending this to people that you know are Lego/Star Wars addicts will definitely skew your results, unless your demographic is toward known Lego/Star Wars fans and want just their feelings on the products.

I know what you're saying, a broader demographic would give a more objective view on how these brands are perceived in general. But i think this particular survey is geared more towards how fans of LEGO Star Wars view both individual brands and the combination of the two. And from the looks of it, the survey does that quite thoroughly.

Completed the survey by the way, hope it helped a bit with your studies TonyBBB. Do we get to see the final end report? :laugh:

Finished!! Good luck default_thumbup.gif

Done.

Nice to see this theme used as a case study for scientific research. My only small gripe is the absence of a 'further comments' option. It would have helped explaining some seeming discrepancies in my own answers, for instance. Like, I love LEGO, I love Star Wars, I think the combination results in fantastic sets, but it's not likely I buy LEGO Star Wars when buying LEGO. Why? Well, the best sets (in my opinion) are too expensive for my limited student budget.

But then, I'm from a humanities department where it's all about qualitative research instead of quantitative. I know that's not always a helpful starting point. ;)

Best of luck with the research!

Done! As a marketing student myself, it was a really well-made survey. It definitely made me think about my fandom. Thank you!