Bricksnaps

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Hi, I have been working on a few additions to my Fairytale world that I posted in January. One of them is this Cottage that belonged to the 7 dwarves in Snow White. This is my first effort at a 'house/cottage' building and provided a few challenges. I based it on the Disney artwork of the cottage.

There is not an interior to it, but I may put a room in it in the back for my daughter to play with. Thanks for looking, there are so many amazing creators out there who build incredible buildings and provide great inspiration and as I started working on this little project, I appreciated their skill an awful lot more.

Thanks for looking.

27305375455_9eb14729b1_b.jpgmartinharrisharrissw-1 by Martin Harris, on Flickr

Very pretty cottage, the yellow roof adds a lot to the fairy tale feel of the scene :thumbup: The friends animals also fit right in :classic:

Brilliant! I'd gladly take this as a MOC to showcase on my shelf. Naturally an interior would be great for play value, but even as it stands, it looks great. I think I may have to borrow some ideas from this to make my own for my daughter/LUG shows. I think I could copy the Winter Village Cottage feel a bit with the open back. Plus I already switched that to tan, so I'd only have to tweak bits and pieces...I hadn't thought of it before. Kudos!

Beautiful work! Very sweet indeed! I too wish Lego would make a proper Snow White set but theirs would never be this detailed. I love it.

Thanks all for the kind and encouraging words. I am working on an addition and this is the first attempt at my new mine. Its only a small segment but I wanted to share it. I tried to get the cart as realistic to the one in the movie as I could. I cant find a lego Deer though to put a leash on that looks good enough...for my moc for BF VA I may have to use SVEN from the Frozen sets :)

27171750920_b07533ca87_b.jpgSW7D-1 by Martin Harris, on Flickr