CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

71014 DFB Soccer Team Minifigures

Released May 14th 2016 in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria

Liyo7DW.jpg

RSX9JDl.png

Original post:

From Sir von Lego in the Disney Princesses thread. Looks like we're getting another series similar to the Team GB Olympic minifigures.

Sir von Lego has been correct before so I'm sure we can trust him! I do! :grin:

We will get 4 sets in the first half of 2016..

Not sureabout CMF Disney, because we will get a "normal" one in February and GERMAN SOCCER MINIFIGS for the European Championship...

Edited by CM4Sci

From Sir von Lego in the Disney Princesses thread. Looks like we're getting another series similar to the Team GB Olympic minifigures.

Sir von Lego has been correct before so I'm sure we can trust him! I do! :grin:

Only in Europe I'm assuming. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Legocity2713

Will they be accessible in the UK?

Highly unlikely. The Team GB Olympic minifigs were only available in their homeland and I doubt "Die Mannschaft" would sell well enough outside of Germany. We AFOLs in other countries will probably have to rely on our contacts in Germany to get our Özil, Götze and Müller minifigs :wink:

I hope this rumour is true! :thumbup: I would love a complete football team and I guess the world champions is a wise choice! I would love a Zlatan minifig though! :grin:

Very odd news. I wonder if they'll do the whole team, and if they'll be in flesh...

Highly unlikely. The Team GB Olympic minifigs were only available in their homeland and I doubt "Die Mannschaft" would sell well enough outside of Germany. We AFOLs in other countries will probably have to rely on our contacts in Germany to get our Özil, Götze and Müller minifigs :wink:

I hope this rumour is true! :thumbup: I would love a complete football team and I guess the world champions is a wise choice! I would love a Zlatan minifig though! :grin:

Ibrahimovic, half bosnian half croatian, with my roots hailing from croatia as well, I'd love a fig of him.

… I'd actually love a whole Croatian team, but thats another story. :laugh:

These better be available for everyone. Could this interfere with normal collectable minifigure series? I don't remember how the team GB series worked, did it come out with another series? This could mean only two available series in the US. That would be disappointing

These better be available for everyone. Could this interfere with normal collectable minifigure series? I don't remember how the team GB series worked, did it come out with another series? This could mean only two available series in the US. That would be disappointing

The Team GB series was a separate series, not interfering with the normal ones. And really, I can't see any reason for why this series would be available anywhere outside of Germany. Still, it would be reasonably easy to get hold of them if you want them considering how many German AFOLs and Bricklink shop owners there are. I remember having no problem getting a complete Team GB for a good price when they were out.

I wonder why they chose to make a German Soccer Team CMF Series instead of a "Team Rio" Series for Rio 2016 just like they did for London 2012.

---

Rigth now, the Germany Soccer Team would be:

Manuel Neuer

Ron-Robert Zieler

Jérôme Boateng

Mats Hummels

Erik Durm

Shkodran Mustafi

Sebastian Rudy

Antonio Rüdiger

Jonas Hector

Lukas Podolski

Bastian Schweinsteiger (Captain)

Mesut Özil

Sami Khedira

André Schürrle

Thomas Müller

Toni Kroos

Marco Reus

Mario Götze

Max Kruse

Being Bastian Schweinsteiger the team captain, I wonder if his accesory wil be the FIFA world cup trophy:

1409402-world_cup_trophy.jpeg

Edited by Robert8

I wonder why they chose to make a German Soccer Team CMF Series instead of a "Team Rio" Series for Rio 2016 just like they did for London 2012.

They're probably doing this instead because Germany's a larger market than Brazil.

I don't care for soccer at all, but if this series gives us some good flesh heads/new colored hairpieces then I could be interested. Although since it'll probably only be available in Germany I'll probably not end up bothering to import these.

They're probably doing this instead because Germany's a larger market than Brazil.

I don't care for soccer at all, but if this series gives us some good flesh heads/new colored hairpieces then I could be interested. Although since it'll probably only be available in Germany I'll probably not end up bothering to import these.

I guess...

I wonder how this will play out because there are not many options for accessories

I don't think all of them will come with a soccer ball

I seriously thought we're getting Bundesliga teams from reading the topic title. But all of Die Mannschaft? Why not?

If there's gonna be only figs of the german team i have to buy them all and then burn them.

IF they are going to be flesh heads i basically will have to get the whole series - if not i will probably just buy the newcoulered hairpieces and interesting new pieces via bricklink :wink:

i totally missed out on team GB so this might be an opportunity to get some exclusive pieces

Sounds too good to be true. If this rumor becomes true, I have to start building a Maracana MOC... ;)

Hi, if the rumor is confirmed, this is great news for me ! As a football fan and Paris-Saint-Germain, I would like TLC become more involved in football. This is a custom of Zlatan Ibrahimovic I've made a few month ago.

17211819605_27bdba9ca0_z.jpg

Edited by onikari

That Zlatan looks great Onikari.

I just thought of how difficult it would be to feel the bags this time. Completionists better buy a box i guess.

Thanks man. Yes, you're right, except for the hair, I don't see how we will differentiate them. I hope there will be a ball in each bag.

My guess is it'll be like the Team GB figures as in less than 16 figures to collect and instead of being based off of real players they would be based off of playing positions. (Goalkeeper, Forward, Defender, etc.)

Nice choice for Zlatans head here! I would try to get some of them as I am german...but mostly for completion reasons. And the Borussia Dortmund players would be a must for me :wink:

Hi, if the rumor is confirmed, this is great news for me ! As a football fan and Paris-Saint-Germain, I would like TLC become more involved in football. This is a custom of Zlatan Ibrahimovic I've made a few month ago.

17211819605_27bdba9ca0_z.jpg

Im sorry. This is posed all wrong. It should be posed in a bicycle kick. I will forever remember the one he hit against england. But if not mistaken, he did it in a PSG a few months earlier. Can't remember the opposition though