Sign in to follow this  
Stormbringer

Pokemon Compilation #2

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

My next batch of these highly addictive Pokemon. Get ready for some big guys!

Featuring Feraligatr, Magmortar, Empoleon, Rhydon, Infernape, and Samurott.

5714148287_37ea9bc40f.jpg

Up first is the juggernaught Magmortar, the evolved form of Magmar. This guy has a high Sp.Atk rate and can unleash consuming flame from it's arms that act as cannons. Don't want to mess with him.

5714709270_2d9057bb0f.jpg

Next is the wild Infernape. One of the Sinnoh starters, this flaming monkey can be used as a mixed sweeper to quickly dominate over it's opponents. With his fiery nature, Infernape is said to be most competitive when it comes to speed. He is a little taller than he should be though.

5714149187_7160f5a637.jpg

One of favorites is Feraligatr, the bulky crocodilian Pokemon. He is most notably known for his battle-like stature, as well as his powerful jaw.

Feraligatr moves faster in water than in land, then brutally attacks its opponents by dragging them down into the depths.

5714149603_6170a059ea.jpg

Back view

5714149359_8818c7dcc2.jpg

Number four is the Steel/Water type Pokemon Empoleon. Empoleon is a large penguin-like Pokemon that is full of pride and majesty.

His body looks similar to a tuxedo. A light clicked on in my head when I saw the trident just laying in my weapons storage.

I wonder what are the other uses of weapons I haven't thought of using before...

5714710448_8163a9bc6f.jpg

I am completely unfamiliar with these new Pokemon, but I have attempted to make the popular Samurott.

Though I think I stunk when trying to make his tusks (or moustache?).

Anyways, he is like a samurai and a sea lion, this guy is covered with a shell-like armor and can reveal two hidden swords for close combat.

5714148965_c8df654b0b.jpg

Number six is Rydon, a dinosaur-like Pokemon. Rhydon's horn is capable of drilling through rocks and even creating tunnels.

His strong hide is like armor that can withstand immense physical damage even a cannonball blast. He even has other strange features as well.

Some have even said that Rhydon has the ability to surf as well.

After seeing a good part usage for his horn, I have constructed Rhydon to become more like a titan (that's why he's a little bigger than he should).

5714710818_4db3f5834c.jpg

Back view

5714150115_ca0f736b00.jpg

Here's a group shot of everyone together with two Poke-fails, Gardevoir (who was too simple) and Electabuzz (or ElectaBust, who looks nothing like him...)

5714711006_a261f5f9b8.jpg

I hoped you enjoyed them.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Oh glad to see you made more, you really have a knack for this. They all look great!

I especially like Feraligatr, Rydon and Empoleon. Clever use of the trident too.

Since I was stuck with the first Pokemon season, I'm not quite familiar with most of these newer pocket monsters, but they are all very well done like your previous ones Stormbringer! Feraligatr and the Rhydon takes the cake for me in this batch. :thumbup:

Nice done. I have always liked Pokémon, but some of the newest are way off to be even called Pokémon. It's just not fun any more to keep comming up with new pokémon every year. They are basicly the same as the the first 493 (and less since most of those are based on the very first 150 pokémon). They just look different.

Here some fan art of all starter Pokémon and there evolutions:

tumblr_ljh39fDtbc1qbuqyao1_500.jpg

Man I love the Empoleon and Feraligatr.

Instantly recognizable and I can't wait to see more :thumbup:

I love the Feraligatr and the Rydon. These would look great on my desk at work.

These are my favorites as well!

Fantastic work Stormbringer!

Another great contribution once again. The only one I'm not too fond of is the Samurott but thats more because it was more of a hinderance on team in Black.

It makes my day seeing these creations. Keep 'em coming!