Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Fourth Anniversary Lottery

heroica-fourthanniversarybanner.jpg

It was once again time for heroes everywhere to pray that Fabula Sibylla would smile upon them favorably. The heroes in Eubric all flocked to the Hall, while those on quests around the world received magical letters that told them about the event. The annual Heroica lottery was about to begin...

heroica-lottery2.jpg

heroicanpc-dragonlord.jpg

"Silence! We're about to commence the fourth consecutive Anniversary Lottery. You've all been busy enough saving princesses, nations, and kittens to earn a little gratitude. Our organization has received more donations than ever from the people you've helped, so your chances of winning something this year have increased. This year, we're getting help from this strapping young Ziegfried lad for the deliveries."

heroicanpc-noelziegfried.jpg

"'Sup, I'm Noel. As you all should know by now, considering the amount of Z-Mail I've handled for you. Seriously, the stuff you've been writing... But anyway, I've got a hot date with my girl Hél, so let's be quick about this. Alright?"

heroicanpc-dragonlord.jpg

"Ahem... Well, your cooperation is much appreciated, Noel. Now, write down your name on a ticket and send it our way, so the lottery can begin!"

RULES:

- All players of Heroica RPG may participate into the raffle, no matter if they are currently on a quest or not. New players are welcome to participate as well.

- Confirm your character's participation by posting
in-character
to this topic
before
the 15th of August, 2015. The post can be about how your character finds out about the lottery and sends their slip of paper, for example.

- The lottery will take place on the
15th of August
. The prizes listed below will be dealt to the lucky winners. One player character can only win one prize.

- If you win an item from the raffle, you can add it to your character's inventory immediately (thanks to the magical "Z-Mail" system).

- If you have any questions about the lottery, please ask them at the
-topic, not here.

PRIZES:

heroica-greaterpotion.jpgGreater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target.)

heroica-greatertonic.jpgGreater Tonic (Restores 30 ether to the target.)

heroica-firstaidkit_zpsa1f5ce9b.jpgFirst Aid Kit (Completely restores health and removes all negative effects for the entire party once.)

heroica-neutralizer.jpgNeutralizer (Removes all temporary effects from all allies and all opponents.)

heroica-tigerbalm.jpgTiger Balm (Grants immunity to all effects - positive and negative - for one battle.)

heroica-phoenixessence.jpgPhoenix Essence (Revives a fallen ally with full health during a battle.)

heroica-fenghuangessence.jpgFenghuang Essence (After being consumed, automatically revives the target with full health once when knocked out; cannot revive targets that are already knocked out)

heroica-aeolusbomb.jpgAeolus Bomb (Deals 100 wind-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-agnibomb.jpgAgni Bomb (Deals 100 fire-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-baldurbomb.jpgBaldur Bomb (Deals 100 light-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-demeterbomb.jpgDemeter Bomb (Deals 100 wood-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-gaiabomb.jpgGaia Bomb (Deals 100 earth-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-neptunebomb.jpgNeptune Bomb (Deals 100 water-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-rudrabomb.jpgRudra Bomb (Deals 100 lightning-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-sethbomb.jpgSeth Bomb (Deals 100 darkness-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-skadibomb.jpgSkadi Bomb (Deals 100 ice-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

heroica-minimizingdust_zpse6123e7f.jpgMinimizing Dust (Deals the minimized-effect to the target, reducing maximum power/level, HP, and ether to 10% of the normal.)

heroica-everlastingvenom.jpgEverlasting Venom (Adds the poisoned by 10-effect to one weapon permanently)

heroica-lastwishpowder.jpgLast Wish Powder (Turns the targeted enemy into an undead that will join a necromancer’s army automatically after being defeated; if there is no necromancer present, the enemy will be fully revived as an undead type and will have to be fought again, but it won’t drop anything; cannot be used on demon, holy, ethereal or mechanical enemies.)

heroica-gratingstone.jpgGrating Stone (WP +1 to one weapon upon use.)[/font]

heroica-brightpolish_zpsb717c4c4.jpgBright Polish (SP +1 to one shield or armor upon use.)

heroica-levelupmushroom.jpgLevel-Up Mushroom (Raises level by one full level upon use.)

heroica-mythrilshard.jpgMythril Shard (One quarter of a full Mythril ore, used for mythrilizing weapons.)

heroica-adamantiteshard.jpgAdamantite Shard (One quarter of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons.)

heroica-shieldofinvisibility.jpgShield of Invisibility (SP:0, the user is impervious to Free Hits unless they are the last hero standing.)

heroica-axpeord.jpgGreat Axpeord (WP:40, cannot be wielded with a shield; greatsword/axe/spear)

heroica-letterofrecommendation.jpgheroica-letterofrecommendation.jpgheroica-letterofrecommendation.jpg3x Letter of Recommendation (Increases reputation with one of the seven main factions depending on the user's choice.)

heroica-anniversarymedal.jpgAnniversary Medal (Power +4, SP +4, Max. Health +4, Max. Ether +4. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year; accessory.)

Torald woke up from his ale induced nap. "What is all this noise? O, the Lottery. Sounds nice. Maybe I can win some ale". Torald writes his name on a piece of paper and wonders who to give it to.

A note pops open in front of Hoke in mid battle. As it did, time seems to slow down, enough so that Hoke reads the note and scrawls his signature on the bottom of it. With that, it disappears, and Hoke resumes the fight.

The letter sent to Throlar rematerializes in midair with his name hastily scrawled on the back.

In the dark of the underground, a note suddenly appears out of nowhere. Almost without thinking, I sign my name.

Kiray is checking her equipment, cleaning off the vines and blood in the middle of a forest. She reaches into her pack to pull out a rag and finds a new piece of paper. Interesting, she mused. She always kept Diana's letter in a pocket safe right on her person. This couldn't be that. She pulls out the parchment, opens it and reads it. After skimming over the TOC, she checks the "I agree" box and signs her name before it poofs off back to the Hall.

While Boomingham's guardian angel protected him in battle, Sarge signed his name hastily with a stub of pencil and sent it,to the hall

Edited by Pyrovisionary

Eric quickly signed his name on a scrap of paper, hoping he'd fare better than last time in the Lottery.

Mortimer, his mind still focused on the interrogation, quickly scrawls his entry onto the scrap of paper hovering in front of him.

Hearing rumors about something going on at the Hall, Thalion comes back to see the annual lottery is taking place. Relieved it was nothing troubling, he signs his name and goes back to the outskirts of Eubric to meditate and practice his magic skills.

Noticing Em writing his name down, Annienal scribbles her name out on a scrap piece of paper and sends it off while she's writing everything down.

---

Preoccupied with her bomb tossing, Karie notices the call for the lottery appear in her belongings. Not having any paper to write on, she tears up the notice and writes her name on it.

"Third time better be the charm..."

Edited by Kintobor

Heckz forgets about his hatred for unfashionable filthy people like that orcish boy for a moment as a letter pops out of nowhere. He remembered about these letters about an year ago, when Noel sent them to his witch mom.

He takes the blood of the Crimson Bear Guard and signs up for the Lottery.

Grossed out, the sorcerer then produces a water stream to clean his hands from the blood.

Edited by Cutcobra

Preoccupied with her bomb tossing, Karie notices the call for the lottery appear in her belongings. Not having any paper to write on, she tears up the notice and writes her name on it.

"Third time better be the charm..."

"Eh, might as well drop in an entry myself," her Munchkin questee grinned. "Maybe I'll win a nice potion or something."

Lind Whisperer signs up for the lottery.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Keliim concentrating on starin' the Thug slug down, he suddenly disturbed by some message floating in the air saying that something was going on at the hall.

He quickly writes his name down. And pushes the message out so he can continue to see the fat lyin' bastard sweat.

Kheyli takes a break from sipping her water to inspect the slip of paper next to her. She smirks; first day on the job and already getting the spoils of war. She signs her name down

A letter flutters in from the sky.

"Another one, huh..."

I sign up for it, and allow the letter to return to the Hall with a satisfying "poof".

Edited by Endgame

Lacking a pencil or stylus Vindsval Uses the bloody arrow he pulled from his arm to SIGN His Name.

Atramor, realizing there is a letter now resting on the brim of his hat, pulls it off and scribbles his name down on it, letting it vanish without a second thought.

---

Miderun, still following Bain through the forest, notices there's a lot of strange pink letters fluttering about for nearly no reason. She manages to read the entire thing and makes a valiant attempt to sign her name in Common before it pops out of existence.

Whilst cleaning my weapons, I note a new letter in my cloak. Ah, another lottery. I sign my name and continue working without even waiting for the letter to disappear.

Mhinak signs his name on a piece of cloth and hands it to a messenger bird that is heading towards Heroica.

1cpWsov.png

"Bring this to Heroica, please."

In the midst of the battle, Purpearl notices a Lottery Ticket from Heroica hovering in front of her. Scratching her name on the Lottery Ticket with the thorns, and after making sure that the ticket isn't laced with poison, she quickly sends it off its way.

Darksten bursts back into the hall after having previously left without much fanfare. He was much to busy tending to his home village to be able to quest, but the offer of free loot was too good to pass. Darksten knew that one never knows quite when they might need it on a future quest, and the assassin certainly wasn't giving up on getting back out with his fellow heroes...

Darksten signs up for the lottery

Erik signs his name, having made his way over from the bar to hear the Veteran's annual announcement.