Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

Sang Kiloni's starfighter

Sang Kiloni was a bounty hunter who worked for Darth Maul before he was known by the jedi. He drove a hard bargain, but came out with a gold medal every time.

Here is the star fighter he had built for him in republic colors so as to blend in.

Heres Sang himself.

5700752703_c13bbbef7d.jpg

Now his ship.

5700753161_7929fae02c.jpg

5701323788_8c26a26818.jpg

5700753575_ec16e73b23.jpg

5701324384_3a3dbd7d89.jpg

5701322224_70b1176758.jpg

5701321660_a8f6de87c6.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed. Please C&C, and best of luck to everybody!

Interesting creation 'Darth Yogi', a fusion of the Falcon, an X-wing and ideas from perhaps a B-wing.

Very different, but hey that character might be different too ! :grin:

May the Sith brick be with you ! :grin:

I really like this but, it could just be me, I think this would suit a Jedi better...

I think the colours are too bright for a bounty hunter like yours :classic:

Interesting creation 'Darth Yogi', a fusion of the Falcon, an X-wing and ideas from perhaps a B-wing.

Very different, but hey that character might be different too ! :grin:

May the Sith brick be with you ! :grin:

Thanks, I wasn't actually trying to make it a fusion, but thats how it turned out. I can see how its X-wing, and B-wing but what part looks like the Falcon

I really like this but, it could just be me, I think this would suit a Jedi better...

I think the colours are too bright for a bounty hunter like yours :classic:

Thanks. I see where your coming from, but if you read the little story it says that it is meant to be disguised to have republic colors.

Keep the comments coming :grin:

Wow, I'm really impressed with this entry, I love the unsymmetrical overall design - very unique, visually-pleasing and something I'd expect to see in the SW universe. The overall SNOT build (especially the wings) are really well done, and nice work too on the custom character. Great job Darth Yogi and best of luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Asymmetrical design of it is great.

It looks like some kind of hybrid, maybe even alternate model of X-wing.

However, it looks good.

Well done Darth Yogi! :thumbup: This looks so much like part of the Star Wars Universe that I can imagine an internet debate on whether it should be white or grey :grin: .

Looks great with the wings to one side. A bit like the B-wing.

Nice way of making the wings btw.

Thank you all, it feels really nice to hear all these kind comments, so keep them coming :grin:

Amazing work on this starfighter Darth Yogi , it might as well appear in the next CW episode ! I have to say that I was dissapointed by the pilot though ... His torso is just ... well really bad . I think you should make one yourself , using a decal , it's not that hard !

Nice entry Yogi, looks like you fused many aspects of Star Wars spacecraft to create this: the asymmetry that we see in the Twilight and B-wing for example. The results are great, very interesting fighter to look at. I agree with what was mentioned above about this looking more like a Jedi's starfighter. A bounty hunter flying around in those colours might get unwanted heat from the CIS!

Good luck in the contest.