Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

[MOC] The Rogue Brotherhood

Sworn to allegiance and secrecy of the fraternity, nobody knows when or how but when the call for the gathering comes, they will arrive...

28472757476_063a5924ec_c.jpg

28529765165_160d618467_c.jpg

28529765345_528d900a75_c.jpg

28246024000_c8f36da6d4_c.jpg

Nice one. Thats a big collection of those mini figures! I also really like the landscaping technique, thats something I haven't seen before. Which series of CMFs did they come in? (If I am correct in thinking they are from one of those).

Edited by BrickCurve

Wow, you got so many of them already? And I am still waiting here in Germany *cry*

Such an awesome collection you have, and a great work with the landscape. :wub:

Edited by josykay

Nice one. Thats a big collection of those mini figures! I also really like the landscaping technique, thats something I haven't seen before. Which series of CMFs did they come in? (If I am correct in thinking they are from one of those).

Agreed on the landscaping. Unique and subtle.

Awesome landscape and minifigs!

What a beautiful landscape!

Wow, you got so many of them already? And I am still waiting here in Germany *cry*

Such an awesome collection you have, and a great work with the landscape. :wub:

The 1x2 green curved slopes look much better than the usual slopes (30, 45 degrees) but a little more parts intensive since you'll need a lot of green plates to go with them. Just took one trip to the Lego store and they had just opened three cases to put in the bin.

AC

28481671155_c7d5137144_c.jpg

Ah, thats why I didn't recognise them, as far as I know, the series 16s haven't arrived in Australia yet.

Edited by BrickCurve

Ah, thats why I didn't recognise them, as far as I know, the series 16s haven't arrived in Australia yet.

These were supposed to be out for September release but due to the unexpected sell out of the Disney series, the stores were shipped/permitted to sell them earlier. A reversal of fortunes of sorts since other retail stores still have Disney series and none have the series 16 around here.

AC