Another free-build for Kaliphlin. I quite like how this turned out, though getting all the patterns to look right was a bit tricky.

I would like to claim UoP credits for:

Wall techniques -- Demonstrate mastery of three advanced wall techniques. Standard, studs-up walls of bricks are not included.

Round walls and towers

The Badshahi Mosque is a very prominent mosque in Kaliphlin, known for it's ornate architecture and massive gateway.

25751874603_69608e4988_z.jpg

26081771010_7179b99e55_z.jpg

26288398861_e8916c3243_z.jpg

26354620285_8ca8b9a2b6_z.jpg

Lots more pictures on Brickbuilt

Thanks for looking, C&C appreciated :classic:

Edited by LittleJohn

wow that looks really nice :D I love the patterns you used in the walls, and the floor

This is surely one of your most impressive Kaliphlin MOCs :wub: Stunning architecture, and color use. It looks incredibly real :thumbup:

wow that looks really nice :D I love the patterns you used in the walls, and the floor

Thanks dathil! It was pretty fun coming up with all the patterns, though sometimes finding a way to actually attach them wasn't quite as fun :look::laugh:

This is surely one of your most impressive Kaliphlin MOCs :wub: Stunning architecture, and color use. It looks incredibly real :thumbup:

Thanks Isaac! Glad you like it :sweet:

I had already deel this on flickr, but IT stays a stunning build! I love all the technisues used here and the great colour-scheme! :thumbup:

Awesome build LJ, all those various patterns and architectural styling look great! These is so much great details packed into the walls!

Excellent build !

As always you mastered the techniques and that colour choice is just amazing !

Good job !

Edited by Faladrin

I had already deel this on flickr, but IT stays a stunning build! I love all the technisues used here and the great colour-scheme! :thumbup:

Thanks Titus! Glad you like it :classic:

Awesome build LJ, all those various patterns and architectural styling look great! These is so much great details packed into the walls!

Thanks LordDan! :sweet:

Excellent build !

As always you mastered the techniques and that colour choice is just amazing !

Good job !

Thanks Faladrin, I really liked how these colors looked together too :classic:

A very impressive build here! The pattern's you've got all over are just fantastic. I really like the dark orange squares in particular, but the white cheese going up the side of the main entrance is really good too. :thumbup:

A very impressive build here! The pattern's you've got all over are just fantastic. I really like the dark orange squares in particular, but the white cheese going up the side of the main entrance is really good too. :thumbup:

Thanks Kai! I never did much with cheese mosaics until my Kaliphlin Port build, but ever since then I've found myself using them all the time! :grin:

Edit: Any chance you could give me UoP credits? :classic:

Edited by LittleJohn

...Edit: Any chance you could give me UoP credits? :classic:

Yup, those slipped my mind. An easy +1 there!

Wow, that's a lot of patterns! It all comes together really great I think :classic: Nice flowy feel to the architecture, and your photography is really great as well!

Yup, those slipped my mind. An easy +1 there!

Thanks Kai! :classic:

Wow, that's a lot of patterns! It all comes together really great I think :classic: Nice flowy feel to the architecture, and your photography is really great as well!

Thanks Full Plate! :sweet:

Wow, what an inspiring build. It's beautiful :)

Thank you! Glad you like it :classic:

Great interpretation of islamic architecture! I'm not good enough at this more "polished" side of Kaliphlin architecture, I would love to see more builds like this to get inspired to move away from rugged tan walls :wink:

UoP +1 for the claims.

Great interpretation of islamic architecture! I'm not good enough at this more "polished" side of Kaliphlin architecture, I would love to see more builds like this to get inspired to move away from rugged tan walls :wink:

UoP +1 for the claims.

Thanks Gideon! I'll quite possibly do some more builds like this in the future, though it could be a while. I'd love to see your take on the more polished side of Kaliphlin though :classic:

This is a very beautiful build with all of the integrated patterns!

Thanks Umbra! Glad you like it :classic:

Beautifull scene!

Loved the mosaic on the walls and the floor! :sweet:

Thank you! :classic: