Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: Starwars4J

*imperialshadows runs into the studio, late and out of breath*

Welcome to another exciting ... oh, screw it, you know the routine. X-O

Hey look everybody, it's Starwars4J and Staudie. Let's go!

*imperialshadows stumbles over to his chair, grabs a drink and tries to catch his breath*

You're late.

Noooo, really? :-|

Yeah, look *points at his watch*

Yes, I see. Why do you wear a Spongebob watch?

Oh, um. :-$

Question time!

Q. Why the name and the Knight sigfig?

A. Well as I said in the thread about everyone's name, this was the first screen name I ever had. I made it when I was like 8 or something...Starwars should be obvious :-P The "4J" part was "for Justin". I tend to go by other names now that I'm older :-D Usually "That One Guy" or some variant thereof, but this seemed like a really nice, calm, friendly community about my favorite childhood toy, so I felt it was appropriate. For the Knight? I had no avatar, so I took a picture of some fig I made for my castle army, slapped my screen name on there, and that was that. It's not actually my sigfig, despite what hinckley wants you to believe.

Q. How long have you collected lego?

A. I think since I was...4? I never actually had a dark age X-D

Staudie started at 4 too. Wow, that means it's like his 5th LEGO anniversary or something now! We should get the little guy a cake.

Q. So your now a Admin.. How does that make ye fe- HEY! Hands OFF the red Button!

A. It makes me feel like pressing the red button...

PRESS IT! PRESS IT!

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

A. Hm...well in no particular order:

-Cafe Corner

-Lunar Launch Site (Spyrius)

-Galactic Peacekeeper (Space Police I)

New answers for us, I don't think we've had any of those before. I do suspect that more will come to value Cafe Corner as an innovator in time.

Q. What is your Favourite Theme?

A. Well when I was young Pirates was far and away my favorite theme. That then moved to Castle and Space. Currently Castle and Space still are on about equal footing.

Don't give up the ship!

Q. Are you really a psychologist? What can you deduce about me? (Ps - the mental institutes here don't have internets so no I'm not in one..)

A. Psychologist? Well I'm going into med school...

Staudie needs one, so he keeps asking everyone who comes on the show. *wacko* Still, it beats the old days when he kept asking everyone if they were a proctologist. 8-|

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?

A. Hopefully that's yet to come at the 2008 event, but so far I'd have to say when I was little and went to the Orlando Lego Store...

Been there, great store, but you're making me feel old here. I don't think it was open during what would have qualified as my 'little' years.

Q. Best EB Moment?

A. That's a toughie. I guess I could say the honor of being made a mod or an admin, but honestly it's been meeting and getting to know a bunch of great people here

Q. If you could design a cutom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Wack a EB member" Sets please .

A. I'd say a nice, detailed, UCS-level SHIP. It would be awesome to see sets like that on sale.

Q. Have you ever met another EB Member or fellow Maniac?

A. Not yet :'-(

Q. What does thyee lair look like?

A. Messy :-| Seriously I have no pics...

Chicken... *starts clucking*

Oh? *reaches for the red button*

Would you like a drumstick? *stops clucking*

Q. What would you say is your best creation yet?

A. Well that's still a secret for now X-D

Q. You know I've never seen you post any mocs?

A. :'-(

There's my Assault Droid, Light Fighter, Alien Walkers, Mecha 26J, a Multipurpose Droid, a Racer (based off another MOC), and a SHIP I'm working on...

Staudie doesn't get out much.

Q. Am I annoying?

A. Not at all *sweet* Nah, just kidding. I wanted to be unique 8-|

Not like anyone was going to believe that anyway ...

Q. Who should we Interview Next?

A. Hinckley! I think he mentioned he wanted to be interviewed again X-D

Well, I just don't know about ...

*phone rings*

How unusual, we don't normally get calls during the show, except for jokes, and I set those up.

*phone chatter*

Oh, hey Hinck. No no, he's just kidding, we weren't really planning to interview you again.

*angry chatter*

Uh... Er... It isn't that we don't find you fascinating and all, but come on, how many times have you been on?

*angry chatter followed by sobbing*

Ok. Ok. OK! Listen, we'll have you on again for a special occasion.

*whimpering chatter*

Yes, we still *wub* you, of course we do. I'll have my people call your people and set it up. Right then, I need to run now.

*thankful chatter*

Yes yes, you too, gotta run!

*hangs up quickly*

Sooooo, how are you guys doing? 8-|

Oh, um, fine.

I'm a bit hungry.

It was a rhetorical question.

Who's Rhett?

*thankfully, a fuse blows and the whole studio goes dark as the signal fades*

Another fantastic interview! Well done guys!

Its great to know more about Starwars4J, interesting to hear his sigfig story too.

I have a question for you SW4J, if you don't mind of course, what kind of UCS ship would you like to see?

And I thought the bit with Hinckley at the end was funny too, trust him to grovel for another chance at the spotlight :-P :-D

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Edited by Batbrick

Another great interview *y*

It's nice to know more personal stuff about our Admins.

@ ST4J: so, what does your real sigfig look like 8-| ?

I really *wub* the final Hinckley phone joke X-D .

LuxorV

Can you share any more about med school? Why... why?! ;-) X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Q. What does thyee lair look like?

A. Messy :-| Seriously I have no pics...

Chicken... *starts clucking*

Oh? *reaches for the red button*

Would you like a drumstick? *stops clucking*

I'm also in the process now of moving everything to one unified, devoted room, rather than spread amongst three or for rooms 8-| I'll post pictures whenever that's ready...

I have a question for you SW4J, if you don't mind of course, what kind of UCS ship would you like to see?

Something like the Nova Taurus, Ghoul, Dewey, Dragonstar, Vanguard, Q-35 Aerospace Jumpjet, or even the Asmodeus *wub*

@ ST4J: so, what does your real sigfig look like 8-| ?

Well I originally made a custom fig, but that didn't turn out great, so I'm currently working on a new one

Can you share any more about med school? Why... why?! ;-) X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Well I'm currently applying for a medical masters program that I want to do before med school, which should last one year. Then after that is med school. I'm currently studying for the MCATs (Medical College Admission Test) which I plan to take in April. I'd really love to go to medschool somewhere here in NY though the masters program will probably be in Virginia (if everything goes well!). As for why? Clearly I'm a madman X-D I just honestly couldn't see myself being happy doing anything else. It has been my singular goal since I could remember.

Hehe, Great one. Love the red button and Hinckley jokes. X-D Our upcoming will be really special! :-D

Stauder

Hehe, Great one. Love the red button and Hinckley jokes. X-D Our upcoming will be really special! :-D

Stauder

Does it mean it's Hinckley again 8-| ?

You know, the word 'special' is usually associated to Hinckley-centered events here at EB News Presents...

LuxorV

No, not hinkle-doodle, But a man whith a great army, and my fellow co - worker ;-) (Not my CW at EB - News midn you )

Stauder

No, not hinkle-doodle, But a man whith a great army, and my fellow co - worker ;-) (Not my CW at EB - News midn you )

Stauder

Can't wait to see it ;-)

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV

Maybe it's Dr.Sinister?

LuxorV

Never rely on Staudie for tips on the next show.

It's still a toss-up right now, mostly driven by a complex and incredibly intricate mathematical process that I couldn't even begin to explain here, but ultimately having a lot to do with which email I open first. Huh? Oh, that's simple... the kid doesn't label them by who is being interviewed (I know I asked him to...), they all just show up with the same exact name and I have to keep clicking until I find who I want. First one clicked is it!

I'll say this much... it's either Asuka, Phred, or Dr.Sinister this week. Then you can guess the next two weeks. Next week you can't guess the third one, that would be cheating. ;-)

Clearly I'm a madman X-D I just honestly couldn't see myself being happy doing anything else. It has been my singular goal since I could remember.

That's great! I wish I was so focused X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Lay off the lego, and you can contetrate. Basically, dont even try to concetrate! :-P

(1000 Posts! Woot!)

Stauder

Great interview as always, Staudie. :-P

Suprising to learn that a SPACE fan loves Cafe Corner so much, but then again, I haven't seen a person who even begins to HATE that work of art. *sweet*

That's great! I wish I was so focused

I can be focused. In fact, I can be so focused on something that I can't think of anything else, at least until something else catches my eye. Oh, wait, I guess I'm confusing that with OBSESSION. |-/

Edited by Grevious

I also think that Cafe Corner may be on ppl's top 3 soon now that TLG is making sets geared more for AFOLs. *wub*

Great interview Guys.

Luv the Hinckley and red button jokes :-D

P

Another great interview! *y* Clever how you skipped both a proper introduction and conclusion. X-D Can't wait 'till the next interview! *y*

~Peace