Sign in to follow this  
Ratshot

ToR II Rat Award Winner!

4866192125_3e2b48e263_b.jpg

First things first, this was not an easy decision! It was really tough to pick a winner as all the entries had something great that really stuck out in my opinion! Great work everyone :thumbup::thumbup:

So I'm pleased to announce that the winner is Skalldyr!

rats2.jpg

Thank you all very much!

Ouhhhh Yeaaa! Nice, nice, nice! :pir-grin:

Thank you soo much.... my "Ratty" :pir-tongue: Friend.

That was a really funny contest and I enjoyed it very much, so thank you again. :pir-cry_happy:

Congratulations!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

...soon!

Thank you, I'm very pleased but I think it was Blogged before.

The entry itself was blogged but the fact that you won wasn't. :pir-classic:

I will not complain. I'm happy! :pir-laugh:

Congratulations Skalldyr; I love the way you made the road :thumbup:

Ohh and the canalisation has also been nice... and fun what this was all about!

Well, there goes another chance to win something (and avenge the bluecoat's defeat). Oh well, I already knew I didn't have chance against Skalldyr's superb creation. Congratulations to you, good sir crab. :pir-classic:

Congrats to ya. :thumbup:

(now, i could sneak up on him while he is distracted, broil him, serve him to the redcoats, and avenge us and take the prize all in one blow...)

Just kidding! :pir-laugh:

Well, there goes another chance to win something (and avenge the bluecoat's defeat). Oh well, I already knew I didn't have chance against Skalldyr's superb creation. Congratulations to you, good sir crab. :pir-classic:

It was actually very close between you and the Crab. Your entry was extremely funny!

Ok, so Skalldyr is ultimate Redcoat AND Bluecoat fan? :pir-oh3: So he gets TWO Krake Attackin? :pir-oh: Well THATS WELL DONE dear General Crab :thumbup: Exstremly well done :thumbup::thumbup: Your Bluecoat Entry is very well done even at i dont get all the thing what happens on that :pir-blush: But i really see the action going on and this entry made me smile a bit i have to say that :pir-tongue: You truly are... THE ULTIMATE Red/Bluecoat fan!

Captain Becker

It was actually very close between you and the Crab. Your entry was extremely funny!

Thanks, but that doesn't change the fact that I and the bluecoats lost once more. :pir-tongue: Oh well. Next time... :pir-devil:

i could sneak up on him while he is distracted, broil him, serve him to the redcoats, and avenge us

I already tried that, but he keeps coming back, and he get's bigger every time he does. :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

I already tried that, but he keeps coming back, and he get's bigger every time he does. :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

HAHA I'm a crab that comes back! :pir-grin:

Ok, so Skalldyr is ultimate Redcoat AND Bluecoat fan? :pir-oh3: So he gets TWO Krake Attackin? :pir-oh: Well THATS WELL DONE dear General Crab :thumbup: Exstremly well done :thumbup::thumbup: Your Bluecoat Entry is very well done even at i dont get all the thing what happens on that :pir-blush: But i really see the action going on and this entry made me smile a bit i have to say that :pir-tongue: You truly are... THE ULTIMATE Red/Bluecoat fan!

Captain Becker

Thank you but I think you misunderstood. I'm not a bluecoat fan....AND that was the Rat Award....And Yes, I think I have won 2 Krake Attackin Sets :pir-tongue:

Much fun with your 2 Kraken' Attackin' sets, Lord Skalldyr! You sure deserve them.