Sign in to follow this  
Prune Face

Brickworld 2015 Photo/Video

Even though I'm there, there are so many great displays, I always miss things, so I'd like to see your photo albums and/or video collections.

Flickr/Vimeo/Youtube/etc

If I recall from previous years of adding photos to the group, you could only add like 6? at a time, so I'd imagine that would discourage people from adding large galleries.

If I recall from previous years of adding photos to the group, you could only add like 6? at a time, so I'd imagine that would discourage people from adding large galleries.

No, I don't think so, because some people have added 100+ photos at once on the same day, so.... if you mean 6 AT A TIME, then yes, but that's a standard flickr rule, not a group restraint.

No, I don't think so, because some people have added 100+ photos at once on the same day, so.... if you mean 6 AT A TIME, then yes, but that's a standard flickr rule, not a group restraint.

There's no limit now.

Yeah, I meant 6 at a time.

That gets pretty annoying & time consuming when you have 500 pictures to add.

Is there a spot for the 'official' photos that were taken? Like the big group photo at the end?

Or are they all mixed in with the photos from everyone else in the flickr group?

Is there a spot for the 'official' photos that were taken? Like the big group photo at the end?

Or are they all mixed in with the photos from everyone else in the flickr group?

If there is an official spot, I don't know where it is, couldn't find it either.

Yeah, but I think you have to check facebook. (I linked it on the "check facebook")

I can't seem to find the official group photo though... :/