rupi

butcher's shop

indexed.gif B-V-17D

Hi

I just wanted to show you a small moc of a butcher's shop.

The butcher�s name is Machado (in portuguese means axe, is common family name here). Machado�s brother is a farmer and has a plantation of palm tree leafs. Machados�s brother plantation is infested with this strange kind of rabbits that have long tails and don�t like to eat grass, instead prefer to jump and play in the palm trees. Well now the rabbits are the weekly promotion in Machado�s butchery, and they are selling quite well. Everybody likes the rabbit meat, except for grandma who has an eye problem and bad teeth� that�s why Machado bought the new meat grinder� grandma loves hamburguers.

butchers_shop6.jpg

You can see the rest of the photos here brickshelf

And here you can see Machado's brother, Manel, he's taking Grandma to the eye doctor.

Thank you for looking and coment.

Thank you for your coments. *sweet*

The butcher only wear one glove on the left hand, that is to avoid cuts. (answer to professor flitwick)

something like thisstainless-steel_pic.gif

Yay!! Chainmail!!! That's a neat moc. I've never had monkey arms before :-D .

Hmm... Funny but I think the grandma is growing stubble... wait a minute! That grandma is a Pirate in disguise, hence the eye patch and stubble!

WHat have you done with Grandma!?

Holy cow! Thats an original MOC *wub*

I hope the monkey didn't have to suffer too much...

I like that meat-machine (don't know the correct name)!

relax everybody I ashure the monk...sorry, rabbit didn't suffer at all. In fact the arms and legs were allready a bit lose. Besides he thinks it's a small price to pay for his 15 minutes of fame.

As for Grandma having a beard...well it's not that unusual, who never saw a bearded woman before?

But I don't deny that she was a pirate before...

What an original MOC! I really don't think I've seen anything similar to it, ever!

I really like the clever details you've included in this creation. The colorful walls, the amazing meat grinder, everything blends together to make one, great MOC! Awesome work! *y*