Sign in to follow this  
Cyclone Titan

Lego Idol/Hikarus hot tips

Well American Idols on tonight so im gonna do this.

Ryo Seacrest:we are back and next up is Jaller

Jaller:go ahead as you waste youre days with thinkin as you fool everyones head...

Meca One:great and you look like a robot thing like me

Hitomi:you got it

Lewa:cool dawg, you are goin to Sentai Fortress

Ryo Seacrest:so how does it feel?

Jaller:feels good

Anouncer:we'll be back after comercial break.

Comercial:are you're Hydruka behaving bad?then get a stick to bonk it on the head and when they are going out with their girlfriends use beans to make them stink, only $2.95. Created by Ma n. Tax

Anouncer:now time for Hikarus hot tips

Hikaru:time for Morak and Thulox on being optimistic

Morak and Thulox:roar,wail,screech,chomp(translation):Always look on the bright side of death until you're last terminal breath.

Hikaru:nicely done boys

Takeshi:GET OUT OF MY ####'## CHAIR THIS IS MY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

Hikaru:well the shows over

Ryo Seacrest:see you next time on Lego Idol

p.s:go to Takeshi talk shows one and two for more info. CT :-)

Very cleaver and not to be offensive but here it goes DO YOU EVER GET TIRED OF THIS!?!?!?! WHY AM I EVEN REPLIENG ON THIS TOPIC?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY SURE KEEP THIS UP!?!?!?!?!? IT'S FUNNY A FEW TIMES AROUND BUT IF YOU MAKE A FOURTH ONE....

Very cleaver and not to be offensive but here it goes DO YOU EVER GET TIRED OF THIS!?!?!?! WHY AM I EVEN REPLIENG ON THIS TOPIC?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY SURE KEEP THIS UP!?!?!?!?!? IT'S FUNNY A FEW TIMES AROUND BUT IF YOU MAKE A FOURTH ONE....

Well I'm offended and I'm not even him *sad* If you don't like it, fine, don't read it. The point is that he's trying to contribute to the community, and trying to make some people laugh.

Im offending you sorry i just want to be a member of the community :'-(

Well I'm offended and I'm not even him *sad* If you don't like it, fine, don't read it. The point is that he's trying to contribute to the community, and trying to make some people laugh.

Thanks Starwars4J that makes me feel better :-)

Yes I know that but its just im new and want to fit in.

Another thing I learned is that if you dont have something good to say dont say it.

Yes, but it's basically a good series.

Thanks Lone buffalo being nice makes the world go round :-D

Also i dont want the comedy on EUROBRICKS die.

Thanks Lone buffalo being nice makes the world go round :-D

Also i dont want the comedy on EUROBRICKS die.

Shouldn't you just continue on the same topic, instead of a new one being made for each one? I feel it's easier that way and I don't have to search over Eurobricks to find it.

Shouldn't you just continue on the same topic, instead of a new one being made for each one? I feel it's easier that way and I don't have to search over Eurobricks to find it.

Well its not that easy 'cos I get Ideas and my other comedies have posts in them, thats why, really im just carrying on this series in differenent topics.

Well its not that easy 'cos I get Ideas and my other comedies have posts in them, thats why, really im just carrying on this series in differenent topics.

I can imagine how hard it has to be to make a new sketch for each one, but I didn't say that. I was just saying that you seem to do them pretty often and you just keep them all in one topic caus enot much people reply on them excewpt when stuff like this happens.

I can imagine how hard it has to be to make a new sketch for each one, but I didn't say that. I was just saying that you seem to do them pretty often and you just keep them all in one topic caus enot much people reply on them excewpt when stuff like this happens.

Hmmmm...i'll carry on the series in this topic then

kewl. I have alot of respect for you. *y*

Thanks dude but one problem:what if I have TTS again and I need to post its also the Takeshi talk show?

Lone Buffalo, some people just can do this sort of stuff while making it funny after a long time. If you join the exo-force network, you'll see a comedy I made called the Golden Days, which after it's eighth episode, i am still full of funny ideas. My goal is to have this go on 3 times a week all year. Some people just can make up funny stories as they go along.

Oh, and Cyclone Titan, I think you are already fitting in perfectly. Your episodes are also very funny, and I am glad you keep making up new series. But, like Lone Buffalo said, you should make all your episodes in one topic, for the simple reason that it doesn't spam the place with a bunch of topics. You should make one topic called Exo-Force Comedies and store all your episodes of all your shows in there. Keep up the great work, and visit the exo-force network(see my signature) to see my comedy.

Lone Buffalo, some people just can do this sort of stuff while making it funny after a long time. If you join the exo-force network, you'll see a comedy I made called the Golden Days, which after it's eighth episode, i am still full of funny ideas. My goal is to have this go on 3 times a week all year. Some people just can make up funny stories as they go along.

Oh, and Cyclone Titan, I think you are already fitting in perfectly. Your episodes are also very funny, and I am glad you keep making up new series. But, like Lone Buffalo said, you should make all your episodes in one topic, for the simple reason that it doesn't spam the place with a bunch of topics. You should make one topic called Exo-Force Comedies and store all your episodes of all your shows in there. Keep up the great work, and visit the exo-force network(see my signature) to see my comedy.

Thanks Dill i'll do that and i've joined the Exo-Force Network I just havent posted :-D

Oh yeah how do you post on the E-F network?and I read some of the golden days that was the funniest comedy I ever saw

p.s:can I use some of your comedy materiel? X-D :-D *y* *y* *y* *y*

Since I get most of it from TV shows like Spongebob Squarepants and comics and such, sure you can. :-)

Yeah Spongebobs a good show but promise me one thing please "bring it around town"(from spongebob)

Hikarus Hot Tips

Hikaru: now we have The Joker on Vezon

Joker:we are so phycho we could join the phycho club he,he,he,he

Hikaru:there you have it folks.

all my comedies wont be that short that was just a mini show.

That was ok, not the best of your works though. There weren't really any tips in it, but it was still pretty funny. I like Lego Idol the most, though.

That was ok, not the best of your works though. There weren't really any tips in it, but it was still pretty funny. I like Lego Idol the most, though.

Dont worry that was testing out the no new topic thing and seening if E=Mc2 is the theory of matoran too.

Lego Idol

Ryo Seacrest:now we have wha- the? Kardas?

Kardas:when darkness turns to light it ends tonight, it ends tonight

Meca One:you SPEAK???!!!anyhoo nice wings i'll let you pass if you let me have a ride

Kardas:sure

Hitomi:amazing yes,yes and sure

Lewa:coooool you are goin to...awww I forgot my lines

Hitomi:Sentai Fortress

Kardas:is this a joke?you just forgot your lines?jeez this show is stupid and I hate Cyclone Titan

Cyclone Titan:who cares I own you.

Spongebob Squarepants? I watch Fox, NBC, and Comedy Central ;-) No offense, but I absolutely dislike these types of diologues :-/ This seems like the type of thing I would see at BZP. Try making a comic with this, but this is the wrong forum for this topic, and it should go in community :-)

-l2k-

Spongebob Squarepants? I watch Fox, NBC, and Comedy Central ;-) No offense, but I absolutely dislike these types of diologues :-/ This seems like the type of thing I would see at BZP.

-l2k-

Dude if you have nothing good to say dont say it but still the Simpsons are funny :-P

Dude if you have nothing good to say dont say it but still the Simpsons are funny :-P

Thats constructive criticism, CT ;-)

-l2k-