10191-1.jpg

Minifig torso sticker :-(

10191-2.jpg

10192 Space Skull

10192-1.jpg

10192-2.jpg

Torso sticker again:-(

10192-3.jpg

Many many trans-red 1X2 plates in building the red eyes. Why don't simply use 1X2x1 bricks instead?

10192-4.jpg

Let the fight between good and evil begin!

0_Factory.jpg

10192.jpg

10191.jpg

Thankyou whung, these look simply beautiful! I love them both, especially that Skull spaceship!

To the Batbrick cave! >:-)

Are these going to be released into smaller sets or do you have to buy the whole lot in one set?

btw thanks for the intructions?

So far we have been told that they are not being released into smaller sets.

Thanks for sharing this, it is great to see what the whole set looks like. These look very promising, with some great details! *sweet*

The Star Justice set looks excellent! It somehow reminds me of the Futuron series. *sweet* However, I find the Skull stuff a bit too much though that set was obviously created by a brilliant LEGO mind. But they remind me too much of a nonsense science-fiction-movie like Mars Attacks!. And the castle theme has two factions: knights and skeletons, and here you have skeletons again! It's like the future generation of medieval skeletons! *wacko*

EDIT: And do you really have to put stickers on the minifigs torso's?! This is bad. I'd prefer print being on them.

Edited by legotrainfan

there are very good i think

they dont really confirm anythin we didnt know but they sure are lookin good

i really like the star justice set!!

the only thing its missing its one of those classic space baseplates!!

you can download the full instructions from lego.com

Oh nice. deino2.gif

I gotta say, I really like that Star Justice set...especially the ground vehicle. I'm still a little iffy about the Space Skulls, but it grows on me a little more each time I see them. I'm also still a little uncomfortable about the price point (which will probably be eased when I see the actual piece counts) but nothing would stop me from buying all those pieces as individually boxed sets that's for sure.

Time to start clearing shelf space I suppose *skull*

i really love these *wub* ! thanks so much whung

and for those of you that are angry about the torso stickers (well so am i :-$ ), we were told that it wasnt being mass produced like every other set because it would not be bought as much, therefore it would be too expensive to print the torso stickers. hope i helped!

Thanks for those! :-) I HATE the stikers, and why in any world would they use al those 1x2s??? USE Bricks instead! This will raise the price on this set greatly. Oh the agnony! >:-(

But that Human set looks great!

Point one grand, or as everyone else can understand, a hundred bucks. :'-(

The Skulls' look amazing! I think the reason the figs are sticker'd is because the Factory won't allow for use of new torsos. Or new heads. >:-(

That's what I can't stand about City and Space: NO NEW HEADS!

Anyways, I might get the Skulls set for the sweet uniforms and the vehicles, but the SJ, I'll need to see the rest of the instructions, which I will do right now.

Space *skull* ON, Old heads OFF, Stickered torsos OFF!

do they cost 100 both or 100 each??

does anyone know the euro price?

do they cost 100 both or 100 each??

does anyone know the euro price?

One hundred each, my friend. I wouldn't be in tears(note above post) if it weren't that high. :'-(

that seems way to much!!! *wacko*

i am sure that the piece/price count is correct but if it was a big model like market street then 100 would be ok

but now that you see all these smaller models then it seems too much

this would be a very good line if lego released them all one in each set..

then you could get the ones you really like and spend less money!

its like getting a whole line with one box

but then again i dont have this kind of money lately and green grocer is my priority

the sets are really good..especially the star justice they would look great next to my classic space sets...

i think lego has overdone it this time

we used to pray for stuff like this but now there are about 10 great big sets out there and i cant afford it! :'-(

They both look simply excellent :'-) Good job guys. Once I get some money I'll put it em my list of things to get. Blast being addicted to lego being a broke teen with not enough logged job hours :-$

Thank you for the instruction photos.

Thanks for the pics.

Definetly some nice design in there, very pretty.

I'm definetly going to get some usage of those new windscreen pieces in LDD when they come out... I hope TLC stocks up on them... dont want to see shortages of certain parts.

The Star Justice ground vehicle is pretty, nice cockpit design. And I love that the wheels are using rocker arm suspensions. But It's also kinda obvious that the body is fixed, no articulation in the middle; hence no steering mechanism.

Really woulda loved to see a brick built steering mechanism ( Remember SpyTrak? CelestialForager?) either of those classic chassis could probably be modified to have similar cargo capacity...

Not sure what to make of those Skulls. They seem more like... art pieces than swooshable playable ships to me...

Mark and Chris did very good job in these sets. (Mark Sandling was responsible for "Space Skulls" and Chris Giddens for "Star Justice") As far as I know the reason for 1x2 plates being used was that there wasn't 1x2 bricks available in LDD brick catalog.

Not sure if this link has been told here but in these two podcasts both guys tell more about the sets: Return of Space 1 and Return of Space 2.

Amazing! Thanks for the box art. Haha, it seemed my pocket is burning a big hole again! :'-( but its worth it! Haha, these sets are indeed very cool!

Loving Space justice right now, especially the Large ship and the truck. But there's one thing I don't understand:

10191-2.jpg

Why would a spaceman wear glasses in a helmet, let alone a zero gravity area?

Loving Space justice right now, especially the Large ship and the truck. But there's one thing I don't understand:

Why would a spaceman wear glasses in a helmet, let alone a zero gravity area?

Because he's got bad eyes?

Well it's got to be at least low-gravity...or else the truck would go flying into orbit ;-)

Could we even possibly establish some sort of bizarre continuity here between the Castle army of the dead, Ogel's forces, and the Space Skulls? All skeleton heads, all with black and red color motifs...could this be an ancient and enduring evil that permeates the LEGO history books? Hmmmm... deino2.gif

Because he's got bad eyes?

yeah! and how are you going to change contact lenses in space? :-P poor guy never heard of lasik unfortunately.

as for the sets, star justice looks fine. i like the rover and the scout craft. kinda partial on the fighter jet. the space skulls craft are just too cliche. flying skulls, vehicle with skull designs. nah...i prefer baddies in the shape of blacktrons I & II. just plain dark and spooky: machines are big and mean looking rather than vehicles in the shape of skulls.