Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

New Exoforce set 7721 Bad Guy Vehicle

OH MY FREAKING GOD,THAT'S SO AWESOME!

The mech on the right looks like some kind of hardsuit! Just remove those rocket,add some tools and the robots FINALLY have a construction walker! :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-)

Ho my god it's such an horrible set ! *n* *n*

Now look at this, flimsy legs for both mechs, the spider thing looks not very poseable or well articulated.

Looks realy like an amateur job.

I guess I'm gonna stop collecting Exo-Force very soon if Lego don't make an effort.

This set is the ugliest an uninteresting Exo-force set ever. *sing*

And don't start me about the most stupid name ever... *wacko*

And this is from the mouth a a true Exo-Force fan.

Well, the mech isn't so bad. But the 4legged robot is. That's quite sad. Oh well, glad I'm switching themes this year to CASTLE! Booyah.

Oh well, glad I'm switching themes this year to CASTLE! Booyah.

Good for you >:-) !!

G, EF is really turing UGLY, and thats such an understatment !! That huge green thingy is just :-X , but that robot really redefined the word ugly !!

*yoda*

:-X :-X :-X The more i see of this line the more i hate it, sorry to any exo fans out their but i think tlc just are'nt trying with these sets anymore.

That thing looks disgusting and the name is the pits also, it truly reminds me of something that megabloks would produce....then again im not sure even they would go so far.

this is horrible the legs the walker look flimsy and not poseable.and why another striking vemon type set?

that mech is also ugly and flimsy.this isn't even a good parts pack because most of it is technic.that's it i'm switching to castle. :-D

And don't start me about the most stupid name ever...

I really can't believe that that's the final name for this. It definitley has an actual name, IMO. I bet TLC just didn't give the toy catalog makers the final name yet. ;-)

The more i see of this line the more i hate it, sorry to any exo fans out their but i think tlc just are'nt trying with these sets anymore.

Are you kidding me? The January lineup was great, and the Golden tower is awesome!

That thing looks disgusting and the name is the pits also, it truly reminds me of something that megabloks would produce....then again im not sure even they would go so far.

I dissagree completely. Megabloks is known for giant <insert that tiresome argument> pieces, dragons in jelly eggs, and battle pirate ships with cardboards figures to knock down. Aka, crud. Some of their kits are okay, but the majority is far worse than this.

True, though, this is not the highlight of Exo-force. The large robot vehicle does admitidly look thrown together, but I really like the small yellow vehicle. ;-)

And, you know, you guys say this is horible, but when you compare it to this:

6433-1.jpg

3504-1.jpg

8780-1.jpg

4608-1.jpg

Well, you just can be thankful that TLC no longer is like THAT any more. ;-)

I don't believe Lego will make such a horrible set ever~!

The same feeling as when I saw the prototype of Turaga Dume and Nivawk

What is the point of this set? Construction set from robots?

For the mech, Lego company start losing idea in developing new mech? With Iron Condor hands and some missles to build a new mech? Boring!

For the vehicle, It doesn't really bad, except for the cockpit. If the technic part of cockpit is removed, it does look much better~! It also look similar to Striking Venom. Badly as it did, the leg is lack of pieces and design.

Lego should only release the vehicle and delete the mech!

It is still a good news to our wallet :-D Save it for other lego sets :-D

Edited by jeffrey

Lego should only release the vehicle and delete the mech!

Vice versa in my opinion :-$ X-D

I highly doubt that's the final name. :-P It's most definitely an identification assigned to it for it's preliminary stages of development.

and man, that six legged thing is as ugly as sin! *sing*

I bet it's a hoax. It has to be, Lego isn't that stupid! They're moving away from sets like this :-X The little mech is just the same old thrown together mess as the smaller mechs of the first generation of Exo Force sets and that large walker? It's a complete bastardization of the Striking Venom (which wasn't great to begin with).

If by some chance this is real, I'll be horribly disappointed in Lego. This is worse than the new space sets...oh well, at least they're trying with all the other themes :-/

Bad Guy Vehicle? What an inspirational set name... :-| Though I must admit Dwarfs Mining isn't much better...

Steve

Bad Guy Vehicle? What an inspirational set name... :-| Though I must admit Dwarfs Mining isn't much better...

Steve

*sigh* Please, i want no trouble but PLEASE read through the entire topic. It's just a placeholder. The real name is yet to be revealed.

So :-| to you :-P ;-) Just kidding.

Steve

Gosh, how spoiled you are... If I would be into Castle, I would LOVE Dwarfs Mining. What

*sigh* Please, i want no trouble but PLEASE read through the entire topic. It's just a placeholder. The real name is yet to be revealed.

So :-| to you :-P ;-) Just kidding.

Two pages is too long to read for something I'm not really interested in... especially exoforce...

Gosh, how spoiled you are... If I would be into Castle, I would LOVE Dwarfs Mining. What

Yes, the sets names are getting less and less inspired and more and more generic. Soon they'll be called "Mecha-theme plastic building set #24." I really really like the mech but the pile of crap on the left is super crap-tastic.

Hah! I can't believe you guys are falling for this! ;-)

It can't be real, lego would never make such a crappy set.

I nominate this for worst lego prototype ever!

I guess they ran out of ways to construct stick figures. :-D

I would have like it if they made smaller mechs, like armor suits instead (about 2-3 mf tall). Bulkier mechs and fully armored (read as no large gaping holes) would have been great too. Make the mechs too large and you just destroy the collecting aspect of it. Who wants to have 6-12 inch mega stick figures all over their desks? On the other hand, small 2-3 inch mechs are just adorable and kickass! You can have a mini battle on your desk right there!

And make better robot mechs. Gundam's zakus aren't pushovers but the EF robots seem like hastily built crap metal from junkyards.

Hah! I can't believe you guys are falling for this! ;-)

It can't be real, lego would never make such a crappy set.

I nominate this for worst lego prototype ever!

Don't laugh at me... :'-(

I really do think it's a real set. It seems to be from a dealer's catalogue, the same one we got the dwarfs mining set from...

BTW, shouldn't it be Dwarves?

Don't laugh at me... :'-(

I really do think it's a real set. It seems to be from a dealer's catalogue, the same one we got the dwarfs mining set from...

BTW, shouldn't it be Dwarves?

Yes, it should ;-) Like I said in my first post, this is probably a fake. It reeks of some kid making it...even worse than the normal EF sets X-D And the writing looks fake too...I think the moc-up is done nicely, but the set itself isn't...

Yes, it should ;-) Like I said in my first post, this is probably a fake. It reeks of some kid making it...even worse than the normal EF sets X-D And the writing looks fake too...I think the moc-up is done nicely, but the set itself isn't...

It can't be a fake, there are new elements in it...Unless they're from competitors, but I think Megabloks stopped making blocks and moved on to crap. Maybe it's a "bad guy vehicle bucket"? huh, maybe? And it has several different instructions to build different vehicles/mechs? Maybe? I hope... 8-|

Craptastic!

EDIT: I believe it has to be at least an official prototype because it has a black one of these:

52041.jpg