Sign in to follow this  
Brickdoctor

[MOC] A Slice of Kashyyyk

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Okay, so if that subtitle didn't cause you to spew breakfast (or lunch or dinner depending on when you're reading this) all over you computer, then you are indeed a a true FOL! :devil:

This was another contest entry on MOCpages.

1272661075m_DISPLAY.jpg

Not much really to say; the MOC speaks for itself. I went SNOT with the base, all the way down to the wave effect. :sweet: Basically, I just wanted to incorporate the roasted Anakin head and Kashyyyk Trooper, two of my newest acquisitions. (the roasted head is on the BARC/Recon trooper) I don't see how Luminara Unduli is such a rare 'fig for MOCpages users, seeing as she came in a set costing only $40, but I threw her in, too*.

See more on MOCpages.

C&C welcome!

*On second thought, it does occur to me that the Wookiee Catamaran precedes the Star Wars-interest-era of most of the 'MOCers' on MOCpages. :wink::laugh:

Looks awesome, you even used SNOT building, I love this :cry_happy: ...

Now to go to Vegas so I can get married to it :tongue:

Sorry about that, but this is a truly nice MOC, Hope to see more soon.

Cheers

Now to go to Vegas so I can get married to it :tongue:

:wacko:*huh* *huh* *huh*

Don't know what you meant by that....

I love it, your snot work is great, and besides that, the battle scene is great. It is very nicely done.

Loving it!

Great details and use of SNOT!

I wish I hadn't sold my kashyyyk troopers when I went off STARWARS about two years ago :sceptic:

Great 'slice', very action-y. The wookie charging a droid with a knife is a nice touch. :laugh:

The AT-RT is impressive; though looking at your MOCs I see you have a thing for AT-RTs. :tongue:

I see you have a thing for AT-RTs. :tongue:

It's my #1 Obsession. :tongue:

I wish I hadn't sold my kashyyyk troopers when I went off STARWARS about two years ago :sceptic:

Reason Not to Abandon LEGO #23,895,782,934 :wink:

Of course, there's always Bricklink!

Great job on the vig 'Brickdoctor'! :thumbup: I particularly love the AT-RT! Just like you, I have a bunch of modified AT-RTs as well, though I'm on the Clone Wars series-type AT-RTs and not on the Ep. III types.

A very amazing slize of action!

You almost brought as much action in your MOC that Lucas made in the entire Ep. III.

Great details with the SNOT, great water and waves coming in to the shores.

AT-RT is one of my favorite smaller vehicles as well, and yours is very good detailed.

Maybe slightly big, but still awesome.

Just like you, I have a bunch of modified AT-RTs as well, though I'm on the Clone Wars series-type AT-RTs and not on the Ep. III types.

I prefer the Ep.III walkers because (a) they're slightly bigger, which makes them easier to build and allows for more detail, (b) they have more greebles and a better color schemes, and © everyone knows that the CW series gets 5 thumbdowns. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown::wink:

WOW! So much SNOT! It's just 'dripping' with it :laugh: ! But seriously, that's awesome. It borders on some sort of ACPin thing. The only thing that could make it better is a Trandoshan.

I don't remember this on the 'Pages, so I'm glad you reposted it here! Awesome scene with lots of action (which is how I like it)! I'm always impressed with your various takes on the AT-RT and this is no exception! :wub: On a side note, I've been trying to get on the Classic SW staff lounge to talk about the new background, but I forgot the password to get on... *huh*

I know this is old, but I just had to say that this is marvelous! Fantastic work Doc! :sweet:

Thanks.

On a side note, I've been trying to get on the Classic SW staff lounge to talk about the new background, but I forgot the password to get on... *huh*

PMed.

It's nice but some more texture in water would be nice. :tongue:

Thanks for the comment. I agree.

Just remember, guys, you're commenting on an MOC that's well over a year old. My building style has completely changed since then.

Just remember, guys, you're commenting on an MOC that's well over a year old. My building style has completely changed since then.

In that case, I'd like to see a 'Version 6' of the AT-RT.

In that case, I'd like to see a 'Version 6' of the AT-RT.

'Version 6' is probably something most MOCs never see. :laugh: I'll probably call it something like '2011 edition' if I do.

It is a possibility. Neither Clone Wars nor small vehicles are something I do often nowadays, but I got invited to the 457th Corps RPG that Masked has been doing and decided to give that a shot, so rebuilding the AT-RT might be a good idea.

'Version 6' is probably something most MOCs never see. :laugh: I'll probably call it something like '2011 edition' if I do.

It is a possibility. Neither Clone Wars nor small vehicles are something I do often nowadays, but I got invited to the 457th Corps RPG that Masked has been doing and decided to give that a shot, so rebuilding the AT-RT might be a good idea.

I don't know... Junsier's made at least nine Slave Is, Brickartist seven BARCs, psiaki four or five X-wings, and Larry Lars at least four T-47s. :laugh:

:look: Does this mean you'll be building vignettes on a regular basis as well?

:look: Does this mean you'll be building vignettes on a regular basis as well?

It does. If we end up in the same 'legion', you can compare our interpretations of the mission. :classic: My squad that I was required to create can be found here.

Ehm, I'm having a little trouble here. I can't open any of the Mocpages pages. It says that the document doesn't contain any data.

Am I the only one with this problem or what?