Here are few sneak peeks at my new model:

4x4x4

1:5,4 gear ratio

Weight: 1900 grams

Lenght: 35 cm

Width: 22 cm

Height: 17 cm

Max theoretical torque at wheels: 890 N/cm (OMG/WTF)

Max speed: 0,7 km/h

p1190267.jpg

p1190271.jpg

p1190272.jpg

p1190273.jpg

p1190274.jpg

Very nice monster,I am sure I have seen there before but where?

I look forward to the video.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Max theoretical torque at wheels: 890 N/cm (OMG/WTF)

holy moly, you should make a tractor pulling video

This comes after your Titan so what comes next? A trial truck with 10 Xls or something like that? :P Its great!!! But I don't want to be the axle between the final gear and the wheel... :D

Sweet! I love the sleek low look. Awesome man!

Can't wait to see this thing in action! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::grin:

Sometimes you can just use the battery boxes as part of the design, and it just works. :sweet:

Wow! Looks very cool. Moreover, using such rare combination of colors also impressed me)

Wonderful MOC. However, isn't it too heavy for its size?

Very nice! That is some good amount of torque. The power train looks great. I love how 4 xl motors flows to one main gear that is awesome. I cant wait to see this MONSTER. :blush:

Thanks guys!

I broke many gears trying to channel the power of 4 XL motors, but the end result sure is powerfull. I will get some more of the new reinforced 8 tooth gears for the hubs, but so far only one 8tooth rear gear got chewed and sometimes a rear U joint will pop out if the wheel is blocked. Other than that is works pretty damn well :) Speed is simillar to 9398/41999, but the steering is better even without diffs. Also its very low and stable.

Edited by Zblj

> Zblj

Awesome looks!

I know the wheels have totally incompatible axle comparing with Technix axle. So I wonder if you could post an image how you attached those wheels to normal axles.

That looks very sci fi. Did you consider only using two motors as a default then activating the other two motors if extra power was required.

I look forward to the video.

H

Edited by Horace T

> Zblj

Awesome looks!

I know the wheels have totally incompatible axle comparing with Technix axle. So I wonder if you could post an image how you attached those wheels to normal axles.

Yes I to would like to know how to connect them, and also their weight, as I would love to use bigger wheels but them power puller ones are just toooo heavy.

Thanks.

...and also their weight, as I would love to use bigger wheels but them power puller ones are just toooo heavy.

Thanks.

According to BL the weights are:

Technic Power Puller - 181.55 g

Lime RC one - 108 g

Ok, now I know how that wheel is connected - look closer to the wheel center and you can see 24 teeth gear is used. 4 pcs. of 3L pins used inside can secure the wheel pretty good. And if you use 2pcs 24teeth gears with only 2 3L pins inside and attaching them from different sides as a result it gives rigid connection once you mount the wheel on an axle!

Woohoo, I got new weels to use! And the best thing about it - rim has an offset. Rim's offset isn't that great, after all.

Edited by zux

Are you using portal axles? Also, is the first picture a WIP? I can see the gears are switched from the 1st and 3rd picture.

Guys guys :D

Here are the pics of the hubs and the way wheels are attached :

The 24 tooth gears and 3L pins provide the interface. But remember the 8L axle withs top may be pernamenlty bent cause of the sheer power

p1190275.jpg

Hubs are extremly strong:

p1190277.jpg

Also steering point is fairly close to the wheels:

p1190279.jpg

Edited by Zblj