Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Jedi Temple Order 66

Nicely done on tis one, AC. :thumbup: May I ask what you used to make the roof arches? They look like specialized bases of some sort.

Again 'ACPin' you show us why your MOC'ing skills are among the best around the Lego world !

AWESOME just simply AWESOME ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

This is one of the reasons why I don't make dioramas, I will simply get schooled by the greatness of the ACPin's MOCs! As always, GREAT job! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just curious, how much time do you consume making these wonderful MOCs?

I really love your work AC and have admired it a long time.

This temple is an awesome example of that.

It is just so I wish TLG could release the 501 st Legion minifigs to see in your MOC.

Well, I would want some for myself as well.

Just one question AC. Would it be possible if you posted some more information when posting your creations?

It would be just super to read a little more about your creations. Plus I think more people would reply to your posts.

Wow, your architecture is amazing! I love the different tans :thumbup:

Well, there's only tan and dark tan in there. :grin:

As always your SW dioramas are amazing! Great job.

:sweet:

Nicely done on tis one, AC. :thumbup: May I ask what you used to make the roof arches? They look like specialized bases of some sort.

Those are skateboard ramps.

Again 'ACPin' you show us why your MOC'ing skills are among the best around the Lego world !

AWESOME just simply AWESOME ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Practice, practice, practice! :tongue:

Awesome job Ac the building is beautiful :thumbup:

The design for this was started using the skateboard ramps.

Beautiful building, u always make the best things!

You can too by learning from these.

This is one of the reasons why I don't make dioramas, I will simply get schooled by the greatness of the ACPin's MOCs! As always, GREAT job! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just curious, how much time do you consume making these wonderful MOCs?

You're supposed to follow the lead and start small by using the design/techniques from what you've seen.

IIRC, this took a couple of weeks to complete.

I really love your work AC and have admired it a long time.

This temple is an awesome example of that.

It is just so I wish TLG could release the 501 st Legion minifigs to see in your MOC.

Well, I would want some for myself as well.

Just one question AC. Would it be possible if you posted some more information when posting your creations?

It would be just super to read a little more about your creations. Plus I think more people would reply to your posts.

The clone battlepacks were not out yet at that time so I used the other legions to swarm the temple.

I've actually done that back in the day but just stopped it when I found out that viewers were mainly just interested in the works (pics) not the blah, blah, blah. Kinda hard to also go back that far and try to remember what went into these at the time. As I do these as a hobby and get immense satisfaction working them until completion. So responses to my works are more icing on the cake and am not worried even if there are far fewer responses to them than other threads. But that's just me and feel free to ask any question in particular.

AC

OMG, the detail is amazing, It really looks good. Not to scale, but who cares, it's stunning.

Holy cow!!! Yet another (sigh) brilliant MOC from you sir! I feel like a broken record typing about your work. It is getting so boring giving you well deserved accolades (sigh). :tongue: Truly inspirational MOC, one of your best IMO. Please keep giving us more of these wonderful creations.

I love the detail. :wub:

Anything in particular?

OMG, the detail is amazing, It really looks good. Not to scale, but who cares, it's stunning.

This is supposed to be inside the temple where the main hallway goes through. I figured there had to be a lower level since some of the scenes had a high vantage point. You know where to find the interior details if you haven't done so.

Holy cow!!! Yet another (sigh) brilliant MOC from you sir! I feel like a broken record typing about your work. It is getting so boring giving you well deserved accolades (sigh). :tongue: Truly inspirational MOC, one of your best IMO. Please keep giving us more of these wonderful creations.

Well rather than just thinking about what to type, I'd appreciate better if you point out certain details that may have caught your eye. :wink: Or designs that you've never seen before that you found in these. :sweet:

AC

Will do sir! I like the overall design as it reminds me of a church/monestary, which is perfect for the MOC. And it might be weird to say but I also like what appear to be stained glass windows? in the back. I also like the chaos of the scene, with the jedi being greatly outnumbered. I have to ask if the roof is a singular unit or if it is brick-built. I will study more and get back to you if more catches my eye.

The feature I found interesting was the jedi statue made from haggrid. (I dont recall how his name is spelled, but you get the idea)

I also liked how you used the skate ramps for the roof. I dont think I have seen that before... I've seen ship hulls used similarly.

:thumbup:

Will do sir! I like the overall design as it reminds me of a church/monestary, which is perfect for the MOC. And it might be weird to say but I also like what appear to be stained glass windows? in the back. I also like the chaos of the scene, with the jedi being greatly outnumbered. I have to ask if the roof is a singular unit or if it is brick-built. I will study more and get back to you if more catches my eye.

You're right on the track with the church/monastery design and there are stained glass windows at the back portion of the building. Though not actually depicted in the movie, kinda imagined the chaotic happenings during the siege. The roof is brick-built as seen on this pic.

The feature I found interesting was the jedi statue made from haggrid. (I dont recall how his name is spelled, but you get the idea)

I also liked how you used the skate ramps for the roof. I dont think I have seen that before... I've seen ship hulls used similarly.

:thumbup:

Here's a better view of the Jedi statue.

Those skateboard ramps were used before as roof for a warehouse.

AC