Shadows

TUTORIAL Posting Deeplinked Images from Brickshelf

Wait up. I just followed exactly what this says, and my post in the star wars fourm says 'You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board'. What? I'm using JPG. Help?

Wait up. I just followed exactly what this says, and my post in the star wars fourm says 'You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board'. What? I'm using JPG. Help?

Are you clicking on the image until you get to the page on which you see only the image on a white background? It should have a URL ending in '.jpg'.

hi i followed this guild and when i tried clicking post it came up with this message 'you are not allowed to use that image extension on this board' can some one help?

hi i followed this guild and when i tried clicking post it came up with this message 'you are not allowed to use that image extension on this board' can some one help?

Are you clicking on the image until you get to the page on which you see only the image on a white background? It should have a URL ending in the image's file type. (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc.)

Are you clicking on the image until you get to the page on which you see only the image on a white background? It should have a URL ending in the image's file type. (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc.)

yes that was it thank you so much your a life saver

I'm not not allowed to use that image extension on this community. What do I have to do?

testing

cool!it works.

Remember though that pictures posted on EB should be no larger than 800x600. You should resize anything exceeding that size before embedding in a post. :classic:

Try scrolling up to the top of this page and see if anybody has asked that question before you :)

Spoiler: You're the fourth one. On this page...

Try scrolling up to the top of this page and see if anybody has asked that question before you :)

Spoiler: You're the fourth one. On this page...

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.c...yer/d4a38d4845" height="150" width="150" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

I am trying everything and nothing... always "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community. "

Edited by Mr Meleca

You have to click on the image until the only thing on the page is the image itself - no text. Then you copy the page URL - which by now ends with ".jpg". If it doesn't, you have to click on the image one more time.

On brickshelf this has to be done before you upload the picture, if you do not have picture editing software, even MS Paint, there are plenty of free online image editing sites. These will let you resize the image and save it back to your device and re-upload to brickshelf.

Or upload to Flickr and use their auto-size options!

Hi

When I try to attach my photo’s by using ( Image Properties URL ) it stands still, I can not use ‘Oke’, or an other function ( the page blockes everytime )

This happens also when I press ( link )

Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

Hope you can help me

Greetings Peter