The Rancor

Suggestions for future Themed Months

I decided that as Castle month was so fun I would open a thread to discussion about other themed months. These could be of any theme you wanted, but it may only be specualtion however. :look:

Post your wishes for themed months here...

I would :wub: a Star Wars month!!!

I'm sorry, but theme months aren't available upon request. :wink: This is staff business, and if they want to hear your suggestions, I'm sure they'd take care of that themselves.

I was only open to speculation. I mean, we all speculate new Lego sets without knowing at all if they come out don't we?

Okay, who's going to be the first to suggest we need a Halo Theme(month) then? deino2.gif

I was only open to speculation. I mean, we all speculate new Lego sets without knowing at all if they come out don't we?

Of course. :wink: But then the title, "Should we have more theme months?" comes off as a little weird...

I'm sorry, but theme months aren't available upon request. :wink: This is staff business, and if they want to hear your suggestions, I'm sure they'd take care of that themselves.

Theme months are not open to request, but you are guys can certainly make suggestions. I can't guarantee they will be taking into account, but you never know :classic:

I decided that as Castle month was so fun I would open a thread to discussion about other themed months. These could be of any theme you wanted, but it may only be specualtion however. :look:

Post your wishes for themed months here...

I've done some adjustments to the title and description of this thread :wink:

Suggestions ON!

I personally think that a theme month to celebrate the new Agents line on the month of their debut would be most fitting.

Agents ON! :thumbup:

Sounds good also, but I don't think everyone likes Agents. I'm neutral :sadnew:

EDIT: my mistake with the topic title, thanks for rectifying that bonaparte!

Edited by The Rancor

I'd suggest a Ninja theme month, but then I'd worry about being able to find the forum! :cry_sad:

I personally think that a theme month to celebrate the new Agents line on the month of their debut would be most fitting.

Agents ON! :thumbup:

I think that the new Agent line could work nicely as a new theme month too.... but I´m not sure about your dating.

Of course it would be nice to say hello to a new theme that way, but probably it would be more satisfying to MOC and

MOD (may I call this just M&M in future? :tongue: ) with the new sets itself for that purpose and it´ll take some time

for people to get their hands on them, especially since I guess they´ll not appear in all countries at the same time.... :sweet:

(may I call this just M&M in future? :tongue: )

I thought that was me. :cry_sad:

I'd like an Agents theme month, too. It'd be a pretty cool tradition to celebrate new themes with theme months...minus duplo themes. :tongue:

I didn't see too much of castle month, as I'm just 'back' for some 2 weeks or so. Maybe a pirates month? (Don't chamber me if there has been one already, I'm still catching up :laugh: PLEASE :wink: )

As I am a huge Star Wars fan I would of course love a Star Wars theme month :thumbup:

How about a Wild West month? There seem to be quite a lot of WW fans around :classic:

Best regards, Benny

July's theme month has already been decided and someone here has already guessed it... :wink:

July's theme month has already been decided and someone here has already guessed it... :wink:

Yay! Duplo month! :sweet:

:jollyroger: PIRATES MONTH! PIRATES MONTH! PIRATES MONTH! PIRATES MONTH! PIRATES MONTH! PIRATES MONTH! :jollyroger:

It's only my suggestion... LOL :grin:

But I think a WW or SW theme month could be also great! :wink:

Pirates would be cool.

But we already have a Pirates contest going on, so I don't know if there will be a Pirates month afterwards.

In that case I would say best bets are WW or Star Wars. Yay, go July, bet month of the year! :sweet:

I'll have to hold my breath...

:sick::sick::sick:

So, July's month can be one of the following:

Racers Month

Technic Month

Wild West Month

Indiana Jones Month

or

Star Wars Month

Edited by Flatfoot Thompsen

Yay! Duplo month! :sweet:

Woohoo!

Hmm... I wonder what it will actually be...

:skull:

Woot! Halo month on!

Steve