Sign in to follow this  
Fictions

Hello People

Hello People

i am Marcel from the netherlands

been around bricklink for 10 years

sold lego 20 years ago from a store

my hobby is creating Lego models on demand and for fun that i offer

i am busy with designing a lego museum aka gallery in europe (The Netherlands, Belgium Or Germany)

i had an idea to join up with designers all over the world to create lego models and i am working on a website it was on ice for 2 years and i talked too much about it so i see bricklink have something similar how ever i will still contnue my idea.. designers get a commision off the sets and i am definitely not in this for the money but for fun..

and i am looking for people that love lego as i do to join me !

i am now designing a layout of 20.000m2 for a warehouse 400m2 to store and build and a lego gallery aka museum of 600m2

on the same gound there will be space for 10 families to live since its also a living community there are different things to do :

i am lookig for :

1 Designers in Lego and builders

2 people who like to have vegatable garden

3 people that like to build real houses

4 people that like to cook sell food mostly lunch for visitors

5 and any other thing i forget..

now i know people tend to be so unthrustworty if someone sells but the demands for custom sets that come with paper instructions and parts is high and its so much fun to do !! i like to share that NOT because you can make a bug because you can make more money selling parts on bricklink than doing what i do....

would be nice to have meetings and talk about the posibility its easier to just hire people but less FUN !!!!

to the admins as this is unique dont know i am allowed to post this or this have to be somewhere else please inform me with any idea's

best regards

Marcel

Welcome to the forum Fictions, a lot of Dutch people joined lately:) that sure is an interesting project. If only I had the time and lived a little closer... I think what you are talking about has been my dream too for years. I have been building since I was 3 years old, and designing real life houses and vehicles is my passion. Unfortunately I live in Copenhagen and have a wife and little baby that together have all my time, almost :)