Tyutyu

[MOC] [LDD] [WIP] BTL-A4 Y-wing

Greetings All,

I have been busy designing and building my Mechwarrior 4 version of the Bushwacker Battlemech (Posted in the Sci-Fi section of Eurobricks) so my Y-wing LDD sits in the corner crying for attention. Here is me hoping that your feedback will convince me to spend more time with this project :laugh: My also incomplete E-wing is waving "Hi..." :grin:

-The cockpit opens to the side

-The landing ski is folded up right between the legs of the Droid.

Reference used: http://starwars.wiki...=Ywing_egvv.jpg

28108904902_c78206d5d0_c.jpgY-wing Cockpit Lego Moc WIP by Andras Pacza, on Flickr

Cheers

Tyutyu aka Andy

You are off to a good start - I like you cockpit :)

You have a minifig in there, what scale are you targeting?

The front cannons and the way they are fitted is a bit off compared to the source material though. I would suggest white cones and white saber blades.

You are off to a good start - I like you cockpit :)

You have a minifig in there, what scale are you targeting?

The front cannons and the way they are fitted is a bit off compared to the source material though. I would suggest white cones and white saber blades.

Scale wise I am aiming for a size similar to billyamy' fantastic Y-wing http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=136749

Yes the cannons are too fat, and the light saber blades seem too thin, so I still have to figure that out.

This is looking really good so far! The shaping of the windscreen section is especially cool.

However, I think it'd look a bit better in White as opposed to Light Bluish Gray.

That's assuming you're able to get ahold of the 4 x 4 rollcage piece in white; it's fairly uncommon.

Either way, keep up the great work! I'm excited to see the finished product.

Hi, you can get the rollcage (47758) in white, not many knocking about though, but I agree it would look better in the white.