Hi all,

With the end of the last season of Game of Thrones still floating round my head I decided to have a go at building a giant attacking a castle. Hope ya like it ;)

27557740954_22341e4c88_c.jpg

This is awesome. I honestly haven't seen this idea done before and the intimidating scale shown looks really fierce.

It reminds me a lot of Kologarn from World of Warcraft.

So so awesome :wub: I was feeling so sad that GoT has finished again for another year but this put such a smile on my face.

Very nicely built. Looks a bit like Clegane. :laugh:

Thanks. Well to be honest I had him in mind the entire time I was building the giant.

Is he attacking Castle Light Bluish Bley? :sweet:

Its Castle Bleyskull :P

This is awesome. I honestly haven't seen this idea done before and the intimidating scale shown looks really fierce.

It reminds me a lot of Kologarn from World of Warcraft.

Thanks.

That wizard is a joke... petrify him already fool....

He's just turned up late. Give him a chance!

So so awesome :wub: I was feeling so sad that GoT has finished again for another year but this put such a smile on my face.

Yeah, me too. It was over too soon.

Nice work with the giant!

Cheers :D

Nice! I like how you added some skulls to his necklace, it makes him seem more menacing. :thumbup:

Thank ya kindly. I always look for a good excuse to all skulls or bones to any MOC.

Poor Wun Wun...although this giant is much larger and could do so much more damage. Yet, why do giants never have actual weapons? Just think of the possibilities!

He looks very organic for brick built. I like how it blends together. Nice job on the addition of blood/wounds on the giant.

Excellent giant (that head is a delight) and ballista! And as always full of action! What more to ask?!

Poor Wun Wun...although this giant is much larger and could do so much more damage. Yet, why do giants never have actual weapons? Just think of the possibilities!

He looks very organic for brick built. I like how it blends together. Nice job on the addition of blood/wounds on the giant.

Glad you like it. Giants don't carry weapons because they think it's cheating.

Excellent giant (that head is a delight) and ballista! And as always full of action! What more to ask?!

Thank you kindly, I really liked making that ballista too :)

Love it! So imaginative.

Cheers!

Very well represented scene! Using the two different scales here works really well. I haven't seen that series or read the books so I can't judge the accuracy. Nevertheless, it is an excellent MOC!

Frightening, quite frightening!

:thumbup:

He is no BFG thats for sure.

Very well represented scene! Using the two different scales here works really well. I haven't seen that series or read the books so I can't judge the accuracy. Nevertheless, it is an excellent MOC!

Well it's not really based on the show, just took the theme of a giant attacking a castle and went with it. Glad you like it though :sweet:

Well it's not really based on the show, just took the theme of a giant attacking a castle and went with it. Glad you like it though :sweet:

In my mind, that is always a better option than copying something like a book or movie outright, it allows you to be more creative.

You did an excellent job with the contours of the giants face. That was the first thing that jumped out right away. Great build overall!

Thanks my friend. I built the head first, once I managed that I knew I could do the rest.

Awesome MOC, love your ballista and the attention to detail, like the blood running from hes wounds. :thumbup:

Too kind sir. I never skimp on detail, that's my problem, sometimes I end up with too much going on. A bit like how a kid does a drawing of a battle. I can get carried away ;P

In my mind, that is always a better option than copying something like a book or movie outright, it allows you to be more creative.

And it's a little easier as no one knows how it's supposed to look.

Hey, glad you like it. Nice cathedral mate.

Amazing brick-built giant! The armor on his forearms/hands looks perfect :wub: Great ballista too :thumbup:

Very nicely built. Looks a bit like Clegane. :laugh:

He's coming for the castle's chickens, obviously! :laugh:

Amazing brick-built giant! The armor on his forearms/hands looks perfect :wub: Great ballista too :thumbup:

Thx man, hopefully just the right amount of spikes.

He's coming for the castle's chickens, obviously! :laugh:

Argh, missed my chance to add a chicken on the ramparts.