Sign in to follow this  
Sylann

Pirate Island V2

Very very nice.

I love the secret entrance with the lifting gate, and the hidden cannon, as well asa the cove area with lighting too!!

This is the kind of MOC you could use as a playset. Be proud, it's awesome :jollyroger:

I'm a sucker for hidden caves and entrances, so that's my favorite part of the island.

(PS: you need to press down a plate in a certain place... :pir-wink: )

PS: you need to press down a plate in a certain place... :pir-wink:

?

I like the island, it contains a lot of things. The top of the island is too flat though. I like the cliffs, simple but effective.

The caught shark is a nice touch, as well for the fire with light effect. Very nice. :pir-classic:

You know, I have said that sometime the MOCs that are built on this forum are "too good". We often (not me but the more talented builders), make these works of art but forget that LEGOs are really toys and should be playable. This is such a cool MOC and to me could almost be a set! I love so much about this. I like the pirate cleaning the shark, the stairs, hidden cannon and the overall look is very cool!

A+

-martinsuper

This island looks like a whole lot of fun to play with. I really like all features that make it playable. Such as the gate, prison, the hidden dock, and the moving skull. I also think its cool how you included an interior to the captains house.

?

In the last picture, a gray plate behind the canon is not entirely pressed down. :pir-wink:

This looks like a lot of fun! Who knew that pirates were also highly skilled engineers that are able to discreetly move slabs of solid rock to reveal a cannon! :pir_laugh2:

I like especially the skull hideout with cannon! :pir_laugh2:

Yes, me too.

It has a lot of space and playability. It can easily be use for a pirate brickfilm.

Well... Bravo!

I really like this fort. The cave is my favorite part and I also like the hideout with the cannon behind the skull. The pirate wench captain is a great idea too. :pir_laugh2:

I loved the job you did on this fort, amazing detail as well as excellent playability, some of my favorite details were the hidden cave and the skull that reveals a cannon, the caught shark was also an excellent touch, all in all I absolutely love this MOC!

That is really good, when I first saw it I went 'meh'. But I looked at the pictures and it is really good, there is so much creativity in this moc. Not all MOCS are great because there fancy, some because they're original. You hit it right on, good job! :pir-classic:

Very nice, I like the shull and the canon behind the skull.

It would be a solid support for the pirates :pir-classic:

I love your island, the nature and the skull are particulary well done.

VERY nice!!! I really like the raft. Great all around. :pir-classic:

I bet your daugter most definately likes it.

The shack is the only ditzy part, just seems a little...plain :pir-sceptic:

I can tell you worked hard on it, with all the elements really working together as a whole. :jollyroger:

Again, wonderful job and welcome to the community. :pir_yoda: